Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
dj_madzz confused of what?? yeah and shabla maybe they will fall apart..but lets hope for the best!! and yes ronit is leabing so iguess no ronit in kavyajali either.
Madiha_07 thumbnail

we'r behind in uk so dont have a clue wats goin on in india...i m revisin for my examz so i don't have time 2 read updates came sum1 plzzzz tell me a quick update plzzz thanks ....

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well,  first anjali & nitya were taking revenge, but now anjali loves kavya, but nitya wants to distroy  kavya since he's not her son. nitya's real son is Shlok and nitya wants to get all the properties from kavya but anjali's been trying to stop her. now the new character has entered in show, which is Yug Mittal ( Hiten Tejwani).

i hope it'll help you little.. but watch the show since you guys are behind in uk, so much is happening in show right now. 😛

ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
yer it somethink like kkavya is ronits n his keeps son n slolk is nitya n manyank son but she gave her son to that mean looking chachi cos they did has a kid or somethink u no like in kyunki with damini giving nakul 2 ganga like that
Madiha_07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hetal

well,  first anjali & nitya were taking revenge, but now anjali loves kavya, but nitya wants to distroy  kavya since he's not her son. nitya's real son is Shlok and nitya wants to get all the properties from kavya but anjali's been trying to stop her. now the new character has entered in show, which is Yug Mittal ( Hiten Tejwani).

i hope it'll help you little.. but watch the show since you guys are behind in uk, so much is happening in show right now. 😛

Thank uuuuuuuu soooo much ur a star⭐️....  how is shlok is nitya's son?? i though hes was thingy bobz i forgot her name.. V Son?????