The Vampire Diaries

feeling sad...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

srivalli.d97

srivalli.d97

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i have never felt so bad...so sad about an episode till now...
almost everyone lost something today...elena her love...damon his happiness...caroline her relationship with tyler...klaus his possibly only remotely resembling family...stefan his trust in his brother and tyler his mother...his love...his friend and his pack..the pack that trusted him to get them free...what is it about this show that even though there is such a blatant disregard of human life...so much violence..that frustrates us...makes us cry...keeps us coming back for more...stefan's dialogue about how they are all just as bad as klaus and that the only thing separating them is the fact that they have a family really really struck a core with me...

Edited by srivalli.d97 - 14 December 2012 at 8:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swasiRaz2012vampyrgirlricha..nisaluvrk..katherine123vampire123iMadz-Mishu-CandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feeling sad..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I agree.

And Tyler. He lost just everything. More than anyone, I feel bad for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123vampyrgirlricha

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I totally agree!
This episode bought tears to my eyes. I feel sorry for Tyler the most. Who knows how he'll react now! He's definately going to be against Klaus and the others even...
I hope DeFan pull through this and stick together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I really feel bad for  Tyler Klaus killed his mother his friends 

what would Aprial do will she undragger Rebbaka

now ELena is free from completion what would she do 

Stefan knows about her and Damon

i felt bad when Klaus killed all hybrids

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i agree...
it was a really heartbreaking especially seeing tyler losing nearly all his near n loved ones..

felt really bad for stefan...he deserves soo much more gud dan dis..!!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i jst can't say any1...its all of them...stefan,damon,april,klaus, n especially tyler...he jst lost his family n his confidence , he was the team alpha...i really wanna cry...n i would only my tear ducts will support me...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
yeah...it was such a sad and depressing epi...poor tyler and damon and elena and stefan..:-(

-Mishu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mishu-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Agree!! I really feel bad for Taylor!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.