Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sejalaryamsilver55rmishralifetimefankapaxbakulaxdessiguriaMC4821RajouriwebkapRamyaamivpahcirDayalNandwanirashoneeru aroraBabygirlstalaashsarika13Bsankgold1978starKaY786JashpaJANNAVeshachashumashuirenepbeej81hjariangwenccjbryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90gimmeabreakhardballshiny3renraylatoyakitakalmaharajhnnisha007lalitha13shanaa01farina_1992suzynousheen2012ramyaadevagovenderaaafff.comjennifer1Alumnusandromadacleo25stregaBrokengirlNafisarlibrarypassmystifyreguruvigneslaimdadbutunadent4uzahirasiaheartNeetsRatiKonidirk41Anfalsp87nookwayArsha85pisces16neuchariviewobsheartsmartekomasenigma6mahalaxmiknanda_gopasmilegirlpujli07kripsymusica10A HUGE FANMi*chi*sinipillaiGoDsLoVejayashsakelapothiklukin4goodSoap..Aanchal..shiv0624Princess3101ramonamsweetonerealitytvmeghna.skyprincess_farhadittychanloves-JB_1Dssss97SaifliciousJ12L85gmhatcherRozy_02-Swetha-jnawazvensihuAMAL722bharadwaj_kkajal03Gauri22gawkermah403Sweet_AshumcrazyfanofdsdvAnjli2010Paru_ButifuleyesarjunaluisDiorRouge.LoveTVShows-sayeed-Priyyankarayadallieneha333GudiyalovesgurudeejagisanaroxxSweetiShobhysoapwatcher1sanny-beautifulJaishankarswagakevin2Archi02awesome-rajiaathyasankadevi30newt2007coolkitty_23anna44-Naresh-archanamanavashnegaurav_ankita08Ashi22keenu_kkseelaksromiosugar1blueocean_787desicrowdprityy89ashfaque2012SilverBellSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 14th December 2012" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-kimya

k-kimya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hello everyone ..

I have some bad news here .Naresh is very sick  Ouch   .He has got food poisoning and is suffering from very high fever also now ..He needs a long break to get better and I don't think he will be able to do the update for at least 2 or maybe even 3 weeks as we would like to see him get better completely ..

I will do the updates in his place but the next 2 weeks I am also busy with a few very important things so maybe the updates will come late ..I hope you all will understand and will try and accomodate us in this time ...

Meanwhile , let's wish Naresh speedy recovery and hope he gets better soon ...

Update today will be coming but in pieces over time as I am running around all over the place right now at home ...LOL

Get well soon Naresh and Thank you Tanyaz for your updates

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyaMarinedrivejiyasinghguranchalMi*chi*chanloves-JB_1DadittyTanyazButifuleyesLiya88arjunaluissoapwatcher1LoveTVShowsJaishankar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hello everyone ..

I have some bad news here .Naresh is very sick  Ouch   .He has got food poisoning and is suffering from very high fever also now ..He needs a long break to get better and I don't think he will be able to do the update for at least 2 or maybe even 3 weeks as we would like to see him get better completely ..

Thanks to Varun I found out about him this morning .
Thanks Varun ...

I will do the updates in his place but the next 2 weeks I am also busy with a few very important things so maybe the updates will come late ..I hope you all will understand and will try and accomodate us in this time ...

Meanwhile , let's wish Naresh speedy recovery and hope he gets better soon ...

Update today will be coming but in pieces over time as I am running around all over the place right now at home ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2012 at 8:28am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalirenepawakeningladylove90gimmeabreakhardballbryandarelocomotokitakamystifyremeeranairMi*chi*AnfalrealitytvptecvishArvifanadittyButifuleyesbharadwaj_kJaishankar-sayeed-ThaneeLoveTVShows..Sonii..LumosAshlaikaSilverBell

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Get well soon Naresh bhai .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyacbindia2009mystifyreramonamadittymartalindachanloves-JB_1DTanyazashfaque2012

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Onir to Purvi : Mujhe lagta hai mujhe doosre shaadi karne padege

Purvi to Onir : Woh aap bad mein karna pehle aap arti kar le

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaArvifanrealitytvTanyaz

rati_arvifan

Groupbie

rati_arvifan

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Get Well Soon Naresh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Oh my dear NareshUnhappy...Get well soon...take care...

Thanks Tanyji ...as usual..we will accomodate dear don't worry..

From me..its ok..no problem...Next week I'll come as usual...

will wait when necessary...don't worry for that..Smile

Thanks thanks a lot for everything...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyamartalindaadittyTanyazAshlaika

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Archana to Arjun : you are just caring for your baby not caring for Ovi and thats her problem . think as husband not as father .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaTanyazgaurav_ankita08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top