Episode 146 Discussion: 14th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 146  Discussion: 14th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3342240

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 146  Discussion - EOD summary 

Test of Love - Madhu, Do you love RK or Rishabh ? Madhu Fails.

Episode Events
Continuing from the previous episode, Madhu asks RK to repeat what he said. They walk back to the farmhouse, where RK repeats his love confession. Madhu is happy and soon the duo share few romantic movements with reasons as to why RK loves Madhu so much, what is it about her that attracts him. Madhu too wants to confess that she too loves him and RK says he already knows that. They kiss. Then RK asks Madhu to say what she wanted to. Madhu talks about how much she loves him, RK asks how much she loves him and what can she for him. She says she can do anything and he is her world. RK then remembers Dipali's words that Madhu loves not the real him, but RK the Superstar that is known to the rest of the world, RK then decides to test Madhu. He asks Madhu to accompany him to wherever he goes leaving aside all his star's life. He forwards his hand with all expectation and apprehension. Madhu starts to give her hand, then remembers her promise given to her mother-in-law to unite her with her son, then remembers Trishna's curse that Madhu will never have happiness and finally Shamsher that Padmini no longer lives at his house. Madhu withdraws her hand. RK is extremely hurt and feels rejected and lost. He is angry and blurts out that you too are like others and do not love me. You are just after my RK The Superstar personality and hence not coming away. Madhu is shocked.

Episode Reviews: 
Page 1 - Leela, Roohasamia, Manonids, 
Page 2 - Applenpeaches, MarathiMulgi, soapbubble, apolloartemis, SD
Page 3 - RKLover, pippa, (Radunce angle rant/defence - SD, Surabi, Manonids & Gurtiluv)
Page 4 - Soundarya
Page 5 - Charu, alexch
Page 6 - tanu07, Red_Opium
Page 8 - Bhakti2, pippa, himbin
Page 9 - zoya_naziya, Red_Opium
Page 10 - Namzz,  
Page 11 - kt25, eshasrk
Page 13 - PreetD, 

fun post
Page 9 - Bhakti2 

(RK/Rishabh split) 
Page 7 - trying to figure out RK and Rishabh and whom Madhu loves
Page 10 - SD
Page 13 -himbin 

Test of Love theme discussion 
Page 10 - Charu (the required surrender), 
Page 12, 13, 14, 15 - discussion by kt25, SD, Charu, Soundarya, kodai, zoya_naziya, MarathiMulgi

Critical commentary from Vijitha Rajan on Telly Tadka ...we can again go back to it and read what she says. First time ever on Telly Tadka, they atleast took a stand, instead of just praising it.

TEST of LOVE : MEIEJ
http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/test-lovemadhubalaek-ishq-ek-junoon/

Viewer Involvement in Fictional Story Development - Release & Acceptance of our Pain
Pages 16 to 18 Writers - 
Priya (kt25), Bhakti, SD , Hima(himbin), alexch, Charu, Vani, Kodai, Soundarya, DovesView
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Radha Bhatia ki jai ho.😑🀒😭
Even at such a time, after everything that happened, *that* is the first person that comes to Madhu's mind as a reason?😭
Trishna, Shamsher, they all came to mind afterward. *Radha* first? That godforsaken *promise* to restore him again as son to the authority of that wretched disloyal mother?

I *wanted* Madhu to refuse because RK being RK, there was no way he would be content with bluffing about leaving stardom and wealth behind.
If he said such a thing, he would never be sure of Madhu unless he actually did it and she still stuck with him.

But I thought Madhu would refuse so that she might sort out the situation for Shamsher, without an understanding of just how crucial it was to her happiness with RK that she agree to leave with him right away.

I did *not* think she would be dreaming of reunting mother and son after that mother proved the sort of mother she is after a few months of doting affection.
For God's sake, Madhu, couldn't you please have multiplied that by 10+ and magnified it a bit, and understood the basic sense of letting that promise go in the way that Bappa Himself resolved it for you so that you wouldn't have to reunite someone you love with such an epitome of self-deluding disloyalty?
You brought Radha's son back from death. It is enough.😑

What a wretched reason to foster misunderstanding.🀒 Oh, damnit. 

First Radha and Dips were a taint on the entire karvachauth track😑, and now Radha manages to unknowingly help Dips on the strength of Madhu remembering a promise made when she didn't know that Radha was the sort of person who never stands by 'her adored child' when it's actually desperately needed.

Damnit, RK's insecurity would have worked even if a beggar from the streets had known enough to say exactly what Dips said.

It was never about him proving a point to Dips.
It was about proving to himself that this time the person who claims to love him is true and loyal, not fickle. Not another Radha or Dipali.

And Madhu is everything he has ever dreamt of - loyal, true, and absolutely deserving of trust.😳

But her flaw is that she is naive. And naivete has shattered trust?πŸ˜• Oh, damnit, CVs!

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye vey... What an emotional roller coaster. These two... I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now other that emotionally exhausted after that and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet this morning.

Will be back later in the day hopefully after I watch it again to unload some of these thoughts, perhaps then they'll be a little more coherent.
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[Quote=leelaa9]
Radha Bhatia ki jai ho.😑🀒😭
Even at such a time, after everything that happened, *that* is the first person that comes to Madhu's mind as a reason?😭
Trishna, Shamsher, they all came to mind afterward. *Radha* first? That godforsaken promise to restore him again as son to the authority of that wretched disloyal mother?
[/QUOTE]
i dont think thats radhaji that came to her mind but her promise
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is not Rk wrong on testing madhu on wrong basis???
For money...?? He knows madhu...he understands everything...what sje does...what she thinks...
Then y he didnt understand that to her money is not the priority...???
And also madhu...y didnt she sticked to her words ...when he asked what she can do for him?? And when she too assured him saying Azmalo...She didnt realized what she is loosing... 😭
she is loosing in his trust... πŸ˜•
oh damn it...not even able to enjoy kiss segment...
Im sad for this.Edited by Roohasamia - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Leela ...I can understand ur hatred against Radha ...but she is RK's mother and Madhu has given her words to her. So she will abide by the promise she made to her.  ...Don't get overemotional ...πŸ˜†

Finally curtains down to the confession, ending with Madhu and RK broken by each other's words and Dips winning over Rishbala, for the day😑. I have mixed feelings with the episode with RK confessing his love loud and clear, infusing peace in Madhu. She was so relieved knowing that RK loves her, be it for her Junoon for him and not just bcos she cared for him. Its like Madhu's junoon pulled RK to him. 

However, I was equally disturbed by Dips words haunting RK while Madhu was in front of him.Madhu was in her dream world with RK with Dips music as BG🀒. Pathetic ...

Madhu has few things to sort out, which apparently are justified keeping her character in mind. Its not that RK is not important to her but she doesn't want to walk over Radha, a mother who is waiting for her son, or  family , which somehow has been wrecked by RK.  I didnt find any of her reason, unjustified knowing the kind of person she is. Radha is a failed mother but Madhu feels her pain, this is the same  compassionate streak which healed RK, too ! Madhu keeps her words, and she remembers she has few things to complete before she heads for her life with Rishab.

I simply can't digest how saying RK and not Rishab could make such difference, that Madhu's love is declared tainted!!!She so firmly without flinching once assured that I will accompany u wherever u will take me,  but they just fizzed away since she said RK and not RISHAB !!!! Claps claps claps ….πŸ‘  She was equally broken when RK said she loves RK and not Rishab

How low Trishna will stoop now???😑 Now, she wants the same RK, whom she was cursing so much,  to help her πŸ€’β€¦β€¦Send her to mental asylum …..🀬

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It seems like a heart wretching episode from the WU.. I have only one question.. Someone be kind enough to answer me.. 

There was no kissey, right? I dont think there would be one bcos of lack of spoilers on that score... That loop is still wide open.. 

Trishna- I, Me & Myself

The problem with Trishna is that she had been indulged too much by Pads, Roma and Malik in her childhood.. Now she cant think beyond herself.. When the two kids grew up, it was Madhu who was working, while Trishna was still sitting idle without giving any thought to her family or to the two selfless people who has protected her.. Only positive thing (as far as I am concerned)  she has done is speak for Malik to Padmini.. She got whatever she needed without any effort from her side, all her needs were met by others always.. She never had to do anything to get them, except for her dreams to enter the film industry.. Well, Its time she learned that nobody can help her with that... If she wants it, she has to try herself.. Now, she wants RK to help her.. No way.. Its time she learned a lesson the hard way.. 

Dont know how many of you read EML's post a few days back.. But posting the link to it in case you havent... Its so true for today's episode..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3340582

@leela, It was a tough question that RK put to Madhu.. RK or Rishabh, which one does she choose... In her place I would also have hesitated.. Can you really separate  the two? They are both the same.. Rishabh's trait has been so deeply ingrained in RK and RK's in Rishabh's.. How do you differentiate between the two? Arent they the same? Was it RK or Rishabh who broke Madhu's fast? Was it RK or Rishabh who brought Madhu to his room? Was it RK or Rishabh who was taking care of Madhu? Was it RK or Rishabh who confessed? Are they easy questions to answer? WHat I think is Madhu fell in love with both RK and Rishabh.. 

Edited by applenpeaches - 11 years ago
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally the confession!!! what drama!!!

Am I the only one or do you guys feel that this is being rushed? Along with Madhu, RK is rushing us through a gamut of emotions without giving us time to think about what he is asking or process what we are feeling. What is the hurry? Why should Madhu fall on the sword with just one word  from RK?  What has RK done for her to deserve such unflinching loyalty from Madhu?

The way he wants instant answers from her, shows that he does not trust Madhu. He feels she will always do oppposite of what he asks her to do.

Fools rush in where angles fear to tread. Madhu is that angle who has the presence of mind not to detach herself  completely from reality and give in to RK's  insane unreasonable demands

Love needs to be unconditional, without any expectations, demands or constraints on whom it is being bestowed.