Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 66)

Supermagical Senior Member
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Pathetic show with pathetic bak bak queen.
Supermagical Senior Member
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

I have no problems with what people think and do as its their opinion and their call...You may find Jeet's father hotter than him, Rano's mother looking more graceful than Rano...its your call, its your choice and yes internet is a free worldSmileSmileSmile

The problem what, i have, and i think some members have is the attitude of some members here who two seperate yardsticks when it comes to someone talking in Ana's favour and someone against her.

Two members here laughed out loud at my Topic saying "its just a show yaar why do you think so much...i am her for fun and this and that"

When someone posts ridiculing Jeet/Rano or in Ana's favour, every post gets favourably reviewed, liked commented.

And then on top of that even neutral people, like me, get grouped into "Rano fans" and a jocular Truce topic is opened while simultaneously doing their merry work.

And now even a request for Mod has been made. Pheww! 

Either you "enjoy" even negative comments against yourself and Ana or don't report/revolt  against it and mend your duplicity.
woahLOL it looks you wanna score points on this forum at other's expense Sleepy

what u said attitude of some people? have you ever done self anlysis? instead of poiting fingers towards other you should do self analysis as every one here is free to express what they liked and what they didn't. I favour regular members of forum atleast they are straight forward in posting their words and doesn't play with words like some non members who have came out here for spoiling forum decorum bow!!!

I was the one who had laughed at your post and refused to take your POV that was my call and i can do what ever i wish too and same rule applies for others.

woahhh so much of concern for fictional characters Sleepy suppose i make a post aginst them will you go after me like you are stalking few members? Grow up lady these are fictional charcaters and we can write on them, can rediculed them if they will annoy us and can't even ask for their exit door. Its a case in all forums so will yu go after every member on IF and ask them for not to rediculed Lead charcaters even if they annoys them?

I know other members since years and knows well that dont bother other's negative comments even if passed on them, they are truly here for fun and their acts are clear evident of what they say they do it.

Instead of preaching others and poiting out other mistake/attitude please have self anlysis why ppl on IF dont appreciate your POV on Anamika and other forums.
PhoenixSnitch49 Goldie
PhoenixSnitch49
PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hi all!!! I know there's a serious discussion going among u all, so sorry but i want to make frnds here

Edited by PhoenixSnitch49 - 13 March 2013 at 2:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@Pheonix: all have just stated their point...join us on Chudail AT.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@Pheonix: all have just stated their point...join us on Chudail AT.Smile
 Thumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Wedding track is streched unnecessarily...cant things be fixed quicker?
edward2259 Newbie
edward2259
edward2259

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i think rano-jeet are ok ok couple bt jeet-anamika is like really awesome chemistry! i wish anamika would get more screens im tired of seeing rano's face...i really hope anamika succeeds in gettig jeet back as her love for him is better and more real

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
urghhh cant cvs simply show dark world with dark secrets? all these humans are damn boring me Thumbs Down now m missing my PKYEK more Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anamika Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index