Anamika

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 70

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

i AM SHOCKED AT THE FIGHT GOING ON IN THIS FORUM...So useless to fight over fictitious characters ...All this has started becoz of some ppl in the forum.
and m one among them...EmbarrassedLOL jis ko karna hai kre apun ko yahan fun karne ka haiCool...acha lage to fine na lage to bye bye ROFL

Edited by romaila - 07 March 2013 at 5:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 65)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

i AM SHOCKED AT THE FIGHT GOING ON IN THIS FORUM...So useless to fight over fictitious characters ...All this has started becoz of some ppl in the forum.
and m one among them...EmbarrassedLOL jis ko karna hai kre apun ko yahan fun karne ka haiCool...acha lage to fine na lage to bye bye ROFL
Lo abb tum Kahan se aa gayi beech mein?  Baat karti hoLOL...I dont visit this forum becoz nothing is left in Anamika. Savitri is better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalsultanbala-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

SamLovesIshita

SamLovesIshita

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Anamika is now pathetic to watch without Simran Kaur. Hope she returns quickly to put life on the show...

Supermagicalromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

Lo abb tum Kahan se aa gayi beech mein?  Baat karti hoLOL...I dont visit this forum becoz nothing is left in Anamika. Savitri is better.
dont u knowShocked all their love letters were for me...EmbarrassedLOL seriously they never came out with an open objection and ex[ected me to understand...i seriously would have posted oplogy for my posts that had hurt the sentiments of Rano fans...but they started mocking me Ouch and even my frnd just because she made a post in favor of Ana...its like anyone who would demand for human n supenatureal jodi is insane Sleepy... Now ive asked dev team for introducing some rules on Anamika forum...Tongue atleast that will stop the question being raised on our choice of chosing Anamika Smile

Edited by romaila - 07 March 2013 at 11:16pm

Supermagicalelasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Yes Roma I knew you were the target...infact u still are...everything u post is read very carefully by themROFL...now this forum certainly needs rules.

SupermagicalShinyasultanbalaromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Yes Roma I knew you were the target...infact u still are...everything u post is read very carefully by themROFL...now this forum certainly needs rules.
i know...Embarrassed i dont care what they does LOL 

Supermagicalsultanbala-RK_Ki_Biwi-elasingh

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

And a strict moderator ! LOL

Supermagicalromaila

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.