Anamika

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 70

PhoenixSnitch49

Goldie

PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Guyss!! What happened? This is for our Anamika's forum So do visit here:- ~Anamika Banner Contest 1~ Its for you all!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 61)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
savitri is the story of a woman and her immense love for her husband Satya and how she faces Rahukaal, the devil, to bring her husband back.

savitri and anamika story is almost same??

lizzie1765

SamLovesIshita

SamLovesIshita

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I expected a dark love story of JeeKa. Where it's going man ? Rano is made into a super heroine ! It would have been better if Rano was negative & JeeKa fighting against her. That would have been fun. It has become very boaring with family drama & irritating Nani...

Edited by Brendan92 - 20 February 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765romaila

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I thought it was chudail but its goin Vampire way Ermm

lizzie1765romaila

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
rano looks like jeets aunt. what the hell. this never happened in indian television's history. wel, for now i'v stopped watching anamika. i prefer mahadev/parvati over rano anytime!!! is she the producer's relative or somthing?? i wonder!!! coz shez not worth being d "heroine" of dis or ne other show. would hav loved to see her in d evil side actually. she has evil looks!!! hehehLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanbalalizzie1765SunshineTears

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
btw i think i missed a lot...who is anand kumar?Confused

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrititen

btw i think i missed a lot...who is anand kumar?Confused

anamika's ex  dead husband Wink(anand kumarEmbarrassed)who has become a bhoot now LOL

-Misek-romaila

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
after khoobsurat Wink2 new shows of optimistic production coming soon  on sony tvWink
 sanaya in one show on sony tv and aishwarya sakluja in the  other new show on sony tv Wink
 wow so many shows coming on sony tvTongue i wonder which time slot they willl take Confused

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.