Anamika

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 70

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
saw the precap today anamika is talking to her late ex husband ghost Winkmr anand kumarWink
 she shows shiny sherwani (to her ex husband ghost )n says that do u remememberEmbarrassed this sherwani  the blue gost mr kumarEmbarrassed is standing thershe says this is the same that u wore for our shaddi Embarrassedn says that jeet is coming shaddi anamika aur ki ho rahi ya something like that Wink
why do i ve a feeling that this mr anand kumarShocked is related to rano ki mummyLOL ki side sehShocked u know must be ranos great great mama or something i know its werid but its possible Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romailaelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 60)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Lizzie...kya yaar kuch b bol deti hoD'oh...do u know there are ppl like me who do read every comment here, Embarrassed ur comments may/are threatening them...see now m afraid kahan aap ki story sach na hojaye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Lizzie. Its poss.

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i want to seeWink anamika's childhood dayEmbarrassedWinks  if they can show anamika joint family LOLEmbarrassedthey can also show anamikas childhood dayEmbarrasseds  the cv s showed jeet n ranos childhood LOLwhy nt not anamikas chidhood Smiledays EmbarrassedWink

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
savitri starting on 28th feb.

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

saw in the promo saw savitri husband ka ghost EmbarrassedShockedin the promo too 
 rahukaal laughingLOL eviliy too Wink

rajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Originally posted by 100raj

saw in the promo saw savitri husband ka ghost EmbarrassedShockedin the promo too 
 rahukaal laughingLOL eviliy too Wink

now i am waiting for that show--

i am not liking anamika as of now.

hope savitri lives up to my expectation.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
anand kumaEmbarrassedr is soo cute n handsome EmbarrassedBlushingkaash woh heroWink hata serial ka Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.