Anamika

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 70

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Pata nahi. Article mein likha tha paagal ho jayega.Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-lizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 6)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Pata nahi. Article mein likha tha paagal ho jayega.Broken Heart

Whatt Shocked.. I think CVs are getting mental here.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I dont know why they giver him side role? He got the body, looks and talent but lady luck has not smiled upon him.

-Misek-

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I dont know why they giver him side role? He got the body, looks and talent but lady luck has not smiled upon him.

see my viewn on the mickey haunted nights Wink
pata nahi why Confusedthey gave him a side role more Confusedthan the body looks his acting is perfect Star
maybe the cvs mite change storyline alittle bit bring Embarrassedmicki( vineet) bac in the show and give him a serious and a crucial role i hope so
Embarrassed

-Misek-elasingh

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I don't knw but guys i seriously cant relate with Jeet in this show. I knw he's the main character but still he just doen't give me the feeling.. May be his looks are a bit immature and him being a state level boxer is the joke of the YearROFLROFLROFL.. No packs Ermm just lean and thin..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765elasingh-AriaNe-

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Also to add on i have never seen him working out in gym in the show or may be missed it.. Apart frm him hitting the boxing punch bag ROFLROFL.. I knw we need practice but still you need the gym sess as well to keep you fit as i myself do kick boxing..Wink

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

I don't knw but guys i seriously cant relate with Jeet in this show. I knw he's the main character but still he just doen't give me the feeling.. May be his looks are a bit immature and him being a state level boxer is the joke of the YearROFLROFLROFL.. No packs Ermm just lean and thin..
no simmy jeet is not a guy were u can drool over like AKROFL
he would be perfect as a boxerWink...

-Misek-

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --rianne--

Originally posted by _Simmy_

no simmy jeet is not a guy were u can drool over like AKROFL
he would be perfect as a boxerWink...

Seriously, i tell you Ria.. Jeet a boxerROFLROFL.. Addind to it I seriously have no plans to drool over himPinch

lizzie1765-AriaNe-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.