Anamika

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 70

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
My humble request to all members is to play GOTW.
Plz post.

Edited by elasingh - 28 January 2013 at 3:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 58)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
dont want to see rano n  jeet ka dramaAngry
 plz show us anand kumar n anamika 's Embarrassed past plz cvs Wink
this reet ka drama is boooring Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghCoeur2PsychoFMS

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I think AK is her father.

sultanbala

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by romaila

Didn't like the last part of the show...what cvs are trying to convey by showing that whenever Rano stands near the sacred place her all problems vanishes...i smell kinda type story. Wacko

worst thinking by cvs.Angry

hope they stop this once for all.
 i know why bother mata iShockedn the fight btw anamika n rano Sleepy
doesnt mata rani has enough job to do  to listen to  all bhakts around the worldWink 
this rano she thinks D'ohshe is special Angry
rano need toROFLROFL get her brainLOL checked for sure ROFLROFLROFL

now this this rano -mata rani friendship becoming biggest irritating thing in this serial.

in choti bahu 2 --krishna aaya tha dharthi per.LOL

kahin iss serial main mata rani na aajaye dharthi par for rano.Dead

Edited by 100raj - 28 January 2013 at 11:12am

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Kolkata plays host to yet another Hindi soapWink

Savitri, a soon-to-be-aired tele-serial produced by Shabbir, will have Kolkata as the backdrop and Kolkata leg of the shooting starts today. The cast of the serial will be camping here till February 13.

While the modern era sees Riddhi playing Savitri and Yash as her husband Satyabhan, a couple living in Kolkata, the duo will be seen as Damyanti a princess and Yash, a warrior prince in their previous birth.
The main antagonist, Rahukal, will be played by Krip Suri, while Resshmi Ghosh will play his sister Goolika. "I play the evil. The role is quite powerful and interesting. In the show, my character is extremely possessive of her brother, so much so, that she cannot tolerate it when he falls in love," said Resshmi, who had played wife to Krip in Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah.
As the story goes, Rahukal is madly in love with Savitri, who was Damayanti in her previous birth. Goolika has the power of changing avatar. Rahukal and Goolika thrive by stealing other people's lives, so that they remain young, become immortal and eventually rule the world.Wink

"This role is unlike anything I have done so far. After Maryada, this is a very challenging role," said Riddhi, who has fond childhood memories of the city.
Yash Pandit, who has acted in a Bengali film Faltu, is excited to be back in Kolkata.

" Indrani Haldar, who played my mother in Faltu, also plays my mother in this serial," he said. Ask him about his character and he added, "It's an eternal love story which deals with janmo janam ka sath.Wink"
Angad Hasija, who got critical acclaim for portrayal of a schizophrenic in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai, will be seen as a cop, Dev. He will help Savitri in the search of her missing husband.The show is slated to go on air mid-February.

so this rahukaal guy Confusedwas madly inlove Blushingwith savitriEmbarrassed in her past life and is still madly in love Blushingwith in her present life tooWink

kassh anamika ki  evil sisterROFL ROFLbhi hotiROFLROFL like this rahukaal guyWink had goolikaWink his evil sisterROFLROFL lolzLOL

elasingh

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
savitri show is gettin 8:30 pm slot on life ok Wink amrit manthan mite get a new slot time Wink

elasingh

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
ok guys one new show promo khoobsurat dil k inazarConfused se some article said that this show is replacing honge judaa na humWink but honge juda is nt endingConfused so are the channelwallasShocked giving this new show ie khobsuratShocked  anamikas slot time Ouchor parvarish slot timeOuch im scared for both my fav shows ie parvarishEmbarrassed n anamika Embarrassed
maybe they mite shift anamika Shockedto 11 :30pm or something
Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.