Anamika

Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 70

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I don't understand why they brought Shekhar for 2-3 episodes Ermm Agar Reet hi dikhana tha toh directly kyun nahin dikhaya atleast the story could have moved a little faster Sleepy
Agar yehi bakwaas dekhna tha toh I am happy with the other serials why are we wasting our time for supernatural stuff which is not so happening in the show Sleepy 

i think the sony tv team is pro anamikaEmbarrassed and anamika cv serial wale are anti anamika seriously i tell u Angry
in the promos there is more anamika and in the episodes more of rano Confused
 kyun tulle hain cvs from showing rano as a main lead wen in reality anamika is the main  lead seriously
Wink  jeet is a kid infront of anamika i tell u ShockedShocked
they show have some new male lead Embarrassedfor anamika atleast like hero type himmatwala type WinkWinkWink
they should do this  Wink
1. make rano n jeet married n make them parallel lead Winkwhy cant they do that Wink
2. make anamika and the new guy as the main leads important characters WinkWinkWink
i dont know why they got shekhar wen reet karana tha Shocked
isse toh better haunted nights
Starhain atleast horror scenes toh dete hain Shocked
Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 (Page 44)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFM[/QUOTE

Toh pir achcha if Sony TV wants Anamika LOL Because CVs have to listen to TV wale LOL Nahin toh show baand ho jayega Tongue
Haan I would love to see a real hero and then they can do whatever they want with Reet who cares LOL

LOLLOL
 right they can throw Sleepyjeetn ranoROFLROFL in bermuda triangleROFLROFL ROFLfor all  dont care LOL
 sony tv  teamROFLROFLshould be anamika shows ke cvsShocked haan nahi toh
ROFL

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
simran rank droppend Unhappy

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by h_o_p_e

oohhh boyyy no offence to anyone but ppl are very mean here lol... i mean it's not Rano character's fault that their marriage is fixed... and i guess they need to know the purpose of the drama and need to know what is drama is about... its about how chudail's nazaar is very bad i guess ppl have to watch the promos of this drama to understand it... if jeet and rano doesn't get together lol there will be no point for the chudail..she is suppose to hunt rano, that's her actual role... and that will only happen when jeets falls in love with rano or jeet get married to rano... or else... all we will see is chudail crying, jeet being pulled to her side cuz she will play with ppl's emotions and dreams, all she will do is try to make him confuse, and rano crying , jeets crying everytime anamika cry, and she cry when she sees him... lol they all will be crying and crying and crying and confused and confused and confused... i wanna see somthing now like move on if they want the jeet and rano together get on with it, or if they want chudial and jeet together, get on with it... i am kinda of see like it's going no where ... stuck here so if  rano and jeet get married we will get to see the story of jeet and chudail's and chudial will be acting her role and ghost hunting rano... i mean please let's get on with somthing instead of confusing ppl cuz we need to start showing the good part of rano's character cuz ppl r really mean here and i will probably stop watchig and stop reading if i keep on seeing on sided and all mean stuff saying only about rano's character... think this way tooo anamika's character is also good she is a really good actor too but and her character is not all natural either cuz she can play with ppl's emothing and may be the cry and the emotion that jeet shows when she is around him is cuz by her ghost power or she is doing it. ... but when jeet being happy around Rano is natural lol rano doesn' have power to make jeet like her... they have natural connection with no trick nor no magic ... sorry if i have offended anyone ... it's just not fare to see ppl going only one sided lol 
hey,we are not against rano,bt if the cvs are so interested in rano ka shadi drama,then why to name the show anamika? why do they show anamika scenes in promo if we are getting it only for 3-4mins?? many of us watches this show only for anamika and jeeka. not for reet and family drama. If jeet is naturally happy being with rano,then why does he think of anamika when he is wid her?? why does anamika cry after jeet goes too??? why does jeet feels her pain?? u hav seen the confession scene,right??? do you think its all bcz of anamika's magic??? I dnt think soo. there is some past connected with them. Anamika didnt do anything to attract him towards her. bt she will ofcourse use her power against rano as she used it against mickey. And last bt nt the least,we are watching this show for its supernatural stuff or for a supernatural love story like PKYEK. So we would have xpectations some of which are getting fulfilled by cvs too.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
i m not watching todayOuch whts the pointSleepy again anamika would be less than  1min Shockedfamily scenes 2 min SleepySleepyand the rest will be of rano n jeet Sleepyand ads LOL

elasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Jeets reaction to marriage proposal is strange. Not only he but we are also confused now.

lizzie1765

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I am not finding these scenes cute or entertaining.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.