Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand why they brought Shekhar for 2-3 episodes ๐Ÿค” Agar Reet hi dikhana tha toh directly kyun nahin dikhaya atleast the story could have moved a little faster ๐Ÿฅฑ
Agar yehi bakwaas dekhna tha toh I am happy with the other serials why are we wasting our time for supernatural stuff which is not so happening in the show ๐Ÿฅฑ 
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I don't understand why they brought Shekhar for 2-3 episodes ๐Ÿค” Agar Reet hi dikhana tha toh directly kyun nahin dikhaya atleast the story could have moved a little faster ๐Ÿฅฑ
Agar yehi bakwaas dekhna tha toh I am happy with the other serials why are we wasting our time for supernatural stuff which is not so happening in the show ๐Ÿฅฑ 

i think the sony tv team is pro anamika๐Ÿ˜ณ and anamika cv serial wale are anti anamika seriously i tell u ๐Ÿ˜ก
in the promos there is more anamika and in the episodes more of rano ๐Ÿ˜•
 kyun tulle hain cvs from showing rano as a main lead wen in reality anamika is the main  lead seriously
๐Ÿ˜‰  jeet is a kid infront of anamika i tell u ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
they show have some new male lead ๐Ÿ˜ณfor anamika atleast like hero type himmatwala type ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
they should do this  ๐Ÿ˜‰
1. make rano n jeet married n make them parallel lead ๐Ÿ˜‰why cant they do that ๐Ÿ˜‰
2. make anamika and the new guy as the main leads important characters ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
i dont know why they got shekhar wen reet karana tha ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
isse toh better haunted nights
โญ๏ธhain atleast horror scenes toh dete hain ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
โญ๏ธ

Originally posted by lizzie1765

i think the sony tv team is pro anamika๐Ÿ˜ณ and anamika cv serial wale are anti anamika seriously i tell u ๐Ÿ˜ก
in the promos there is more anamika and in the episodes more of rano ๐Ÿ˜•
 kyun tulle hain cvs from showing rano as a main lead wen in reality anamika is the main  lead seriously
๐Ÿ˜‰  jeet is a kid infront of anamika i tell u ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
they show have some new male lead ๐Ÿ˜ณfor anamika atleast like hero type himmatwala type ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
they should do this  ๐Ÿ˜‰
1. make rano n jeet married n make them parallel lead ๐Ÿ˜‰why cant they do that ๐Ÿ˜‰
2. make anamika and the new guy as the main leads important characters ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
i dont know why they got shekhar wen reet karana tha ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
isse toh better haunted nights
โญ๏ธhain atleast horror scenes toh dete hain ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
โญ๏ธ

Toh pir achcha if Sony TV wants Anamika ๐Ÿ˜† Because CVs have to listen to TV wale ๐Ÿ˜† Nahin toh show baand ho jayega ๐Ÿ˜›
Haan I would love to see a real hero and then they can do whatever they want with Reet who cares ๐Ÿ˜†

Toh pir achcha if Sony TV wants Anamika ๐Ÿ˜† Because CVs have to listen to TV wale ๐Ÿ˜† Nahin toh show baand ho jayega ๐Ÿ˜›
Haan I would love to see a real hero and then they can do whatever they want with Reet who cares ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 right they can throw ๐Ÿฅฑjeetn rano๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ in bermuda triangle๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃfor all  dont care ๐Ÿ˜†
 sony tv  team๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃshould be anamika shows ke cvs๐Ÿ˜ฒ haan nahi toh
๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by h_o_p_e

oohhh boyyy no offence to anyone but ppl are very mean here lol... i mean it's not Rano character's fault that their marriage is fixed... and i guess they need to know the purpose of the drama and need to know what is drama is about... its about how chudail's nazaar is very bad i guess ppl have to watch the promos of this drama to understand it... if jeet and rano doesn't get together lol there will be no point for the chudail..she is suppose to hunt rano, that's her actual role... and that will only happen when jeets falls in love with rano or jeet get married to rano... or else... all we will see is chudail crying, jeet being pulled to her side cuz she will play with ppl's emotions and dreams, all she will do is try to make him confuse, and rano crying , jeets crying everytime anamika cry, and she cry when she sees him... lol they all will be crying and crying and crying and confused and confused and confused... i wanna see somthing now like move on if they want the jeet and rano together get on with it, or if they want chudial and jeet together, get on with it... i am kinda of see like it's going no where ... stuck here so if  rano and jeet get married we will get to see the story of jeet and chudail's and chudial will be acting her role and ghost hunting rano... i mean please let's get on with somthing instead of confusing ppl cuz we need to start showing the good part of rano's character cuz ppl r really mean here and i will probably stop watchig and stop reading if i keep on seeing on sided and all mean stuff saying only about rano's character... think this way tooo anamika's character is also good she is a really good actor too but and her character is not all natural either cuz she can play with ppl's emothing and may be the cry and the emotion that jeet shows when she is around him is cuz by her ghost power or she is doing it. ... but when jeet being happy around Rano is natural lol rano doesn' have power to make jeet like her... they have natural connection with no trick nor no magic ... sorry if i have offended anyone ... it's just not fare to see ppl going only one sided lol 
hey,we are not against rano,bt if the cvs are so interested in rano ka shadi drama,then why to name the show anamika? why do they show anamika scenes in promo if we are getting it only for 3-4mins?? many of us watches this show only for anamika and jeeka. not for reet and family drama. If jeet is naturally happy being with rano,then why does he think of anamika when he is wid her?? why does anamika cry after jeet goes too??? why does jeet feels her pain?? u hav seen the confession scene,right??? do you think its all bcz of anamika's magic??? I dnt think soo. there is some past connected with them. Anamika didnt do anything to attract him towards her. bt she will ofcourse use her power against rano as she used it against mickey. And last bt nt the least,we are watching this show for its supernatural stuff or for a supernatural love story like PKYEK. So we would have xpectations some of which are getting fulfilled by cvs too.
i m not watching today whts the point๐Ÿฅฑ again anamika would be less than  1min ๐Ÿ˜ฒfamily scenes 2 min ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑand the rest will be of rano n jeet ๐Ÿฅฑand ads ๐Ÿ˜†
Jeets reaction to marriage proposal is strange. Not only he but we are also confused now.
I am not finding these scenes cute or entertaining.
Originally posted by elasingh

Jeets reaction to marriage proposal is strange. Not only he but we are also confused now.

i dont know wht he will say but he is a conphused ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃsorry confused boy๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃmy mom was laughing awen she saw this scene๐Ÿ˜†
but sahi bolo rano ne๐Ÿ˜‰  badam khao jeet beta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

aaj ka episode bilkul pakau hai so far. i hope jeet ko aankhein band karke anamika dikhe