Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: elasingh

Thanks par muzhe banner banana nahi aata.😆😆

arre humein banner ka koi kaam nahi karna...siggie makers will volutarily participate in that contest and will present their work before Anamkians...the banner that wins by majority votes will be displayed on forum. 😊
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Bhagawan ,Yeh kya ho raha hai? Jeet's marriage is fixed with Rano!!!!!!!💔
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Bhagawan ,Yeh kya ho raha hai? Jeet's marriage is fixed with Rano!!!!!!!💔

yeh toh hona🤢 hi tha 😭 nahi 😲
 did u see the new promo where they showed the same thing glass breaking but this time voiceover 😲says that that kal tak jo uski madat ka raha tha aaj anamika ki buri nazari ya galat irade😲😲 or something like that
and then anamikas terror face 😲so they will shew this seq tommorow night or something
😉
Oh no, no Reet shaadi ðŸ¤¢
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
looks like everbody😕😆 is in trauma after jeetn rano ka shaddi fixed 😆\challo let me say something what if the 😉cvs rope in rocky s  ðŸ˜³ new football coach 😲( frm pavarissh show ) as jeet new training new coach😲😲😲🤣🤣 bechara jeet ab anamika se kaise milega😲🤣 coz ye naye coach🤣 ki nazar chupaya🤣🤣 nahin chupti😲🤣 , his eyes are sharp as an 😲😉eagle aur khadoos bhi hain ðŸ¤£ 😉
deklo ab toh jeet mr saluja😆 aur nayye coach darega 🤣🤣
video starts at 13: 07 coach is in dark pink shirt lolz

Help center • Email options • Report spam

2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

romaila thumbnail
ghom phir k Reet ko hi lana tha to why the Drama of Shehkar? cvs are wasting our time and their energy on his flop dama.
h_o_p_e thumbnail
oohhh boyyy no offence to anyone but ppl are very mean here lol... i mean it's not Rano character's fault that their marriage is fixed... and i guess they need to know the purpose of the drama and need to know what is drama is about... its about how chudail's nazaar is very bad i guess ppl have to watch the promos of this drama to understand it... if jeet and rano doesn't get together lol there will be no point for the chudail..she is suppose to hunt rano, that's her actual role... and that will only happen when jeets falls in love with rano or jeet get married to rano... or else... all we will see is chudail crying, jeet being pulled to her side cuz she will play with ppl's emotions and dreams, all she will do is try to make him confuse, and rano crying , jeets crying everytime anamika cry, and she cry when she sees him... lol they all will be crying and crying and crying and confused and confused and confused... i wanna see somthing now like move on if they want the jeet and rano together get on with it, or if they want chudial and jeet together, get on with it... i am kinda of see like it's going no where ... stuck here so if  rano and jeet get married we will get to see the story of jeet and chudail's and chudial will be acting her role and ghost hunting rano... i mean please let's get on with somthing instead of confusing ppl cuz we need to start showing the good part of rano's character cuz ppl r really mean here and i will probably stop watchig and stop reading if i keep on seeing on sided and all mean stuff saying only about rano's character... think this way tooo anamika's character is also good she is a really good actor too but and her character is not all natural either cuz she can play with ppl's emothing and may be the cry and the emotion that jeet shows when she is around him is cuz by her ghost power or she is doing it. ... but when jeet being happy around Rano is natural lol rano doesn' have power to make jeet like her... they have natural connection with no trick nor no magic ... sorry if i have offended anyone ... it's just not fare to see ppl going only one sided lol 
romaila thumbnail
@hope: where ist written that if we are demanding for what we like is meaness? 😳 may be the promo is about all what uve mentioned and may be cvs have same plans but after watching the show we now know that this chudail is a sweet and we are liking this plus majority is watching this show for supernatural stuff and not wedding drama...extra footage to Rano's drama is torturing as we are least interested in routine stories. We are here for chudail and not Rano so its obvious we cant enjoy her all the time.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: romaila

ghom phir k Reet ko hi lana tha to why the Drama of Shehkar? cvs are wasting our time and their energy on his flop dama.

Wahi toh! My only hope now is Jeet. Hope he says NO to this marriage.💔 Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Wahi toh! M onl hope now is Jeet. Hope he says NO to this marriage.💔

Jeet ka Haan ya Na is not the problem...the problem is Cvs are showing chudail very less  Jeet ka kya karna hai he already dont qualify for hot chudail ðŸ˜†