Page 1 of 70

Page 1
Page   of 70
Page 2 Page 70

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Guys I think we need a frustation thread on this forum where we can vent out our frustations abt the serial. So I made one.Plz do post here.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

senikadaYujin..Bournville..izanamids24rockstarashuShinyamonishasri-Misek-lizzie1765anjali.KFearless_LoverCoeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-romailaThe.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I am frustated with the articles saying that Jeet will fall in love with Rano. This is making me nervous.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttyShinyalizzie1765-AriaNe-

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I am frustated with the articles saying that Jeet will fall in love with Rano. This is making me nervous.Cry

me too Cry
 rano- jeet boring couple yawn yawn Dead
rano- jeet bhai behen ka rishta lagta hain ShockedROFLeww cvs are Shockedshowing us incest yuck Dead

Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anantc88arukuttyLilMissMoodylpv24Shinya-RK_Ki_Biwi-elasingh

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Originally posted by elasingh

me too Cry
 rano- jeet boring couple yawn yawn Dead
rano- jeet bhai behen ka rishta lagta hain ShockedROFLeww cvs are Shockedshowing us incest yuck Dead

Shocked
Lizzie I think cvs are under some misconception. They think we watch this serial for Rano Jeet love story.AngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttylpv24Shinyalizzie1765

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
but today in Delhi Times, there was an interview of Simran Kaur and she said that Jeet might fall in love with her

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24ShinyaSamilicious..lizzie1765queen_of_heartselasingh-AriaNe-The.LannisterFearless_Lover

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I want this show to pick up speed!!! The serial literally is going at a snails pace. The precap itself starts from day 1!!! what is the needSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantc88VirManForLifeShinyaelasingh-AriaNe-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
let rano marry micky. i want hot anamika and cute jeet together. i m frustrated with lack of jeeka screen space and as for rano she has reduce her screeching lvl or one of these days she is going to crack my tv screen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantc88arukuttyShinyalizzie1765Zaireanelasingh

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

but today in Delhi Times, there was an interview of Simran Kaur and she said that Jeet might fall in love with her
I love you for giving us this news.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..Shinyalizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.