Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is such a beautiful story. I love your version of Arnav and Khushi and how everything unfolded. You have a talent for writing and I loved this story so much!
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome! Read it in one go! And I don't know what's best in your story: the emotions or the situations or the confessions or the way it is written and as a bonus you quoted Jane Austen my favourite! 
Everything is so beautiful!
Thank you so much for this awesome piece of work and keep continuing!
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just caMe across this story n omg this was fantastic... One of the best redemption story I have read so far on a liter note ...just too good ..., thanks a lot for sharing... I loved nk in this story... Actually all of them...loved to read wat each character was thinking n analyzing... 
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thais was a beautiful story. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. You wrote it brilliantly. The way you showed Arnav's realizations of his mistakes and how he wants to make amends for his previous actions was just fantastic. Totally loved it. πŸ˜³
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!! I missed this wonderful SS!!
I am glad that I came across a gem of a story that is very well written. I loved your take for the New Year Resolutions. I wish, the CVs had explored the angle. Arnav in his own way regretted and made up for all the hurt he gave to Khushi. Kushi's decision not to come in Arnav's way, made him realize how much he needs her in his way..he was living by the nok-jhoks unknowingly and it had come the bane of his existence..I am glad that ASR came to know Kushi's thoughts about himself. I liked how he said, that we he came across his name in her diary, he had to know what she thought of him, what was her opinion of him..I loved how Payal could see through Kushi's facade. I am so in love with your NK. I wish this NK was there in the series. Anjali as usual was protective of her chotte and her chotte made sure that he came out of the Payal first marriage fiasco with the family.

Sorry for the muddled up thoughts. And what I looked forward in your updates was the Jane Austen quotes..she is one of my favorites..I dont know what about her, she so understood the nuances of emotion and articulately expressed it. Even you brought their confusions, grief, regret, hope, fear, and what not very well..Take a bow lady..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Onlooker - 8 years ago
sanjuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am really...spell bound...awed so much that i became tongue-tied and...ohhh...how can i express my LOVE for THIS STORY in words...it impossible...i can just say i LOVE this so much that it will always stay close to my heart
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nammrata thumbnail
Hii...I read the entire story and I really loved it..you gave a new form of redemption to Arnav...although in some places I felt he was being a little too harsh on himself but I guess that ultimately ensures a happy ending coz he'll keep striving to keep his happiness happy πŸ˜³. I don't know if you still read the comments on this story but I hope you do and I hope to read more of what you write...I'm off to start reading MDJND and whatever else I find in your index πŸ˜ƒ
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This was so beautiful!
You did a great job at tying everything together.
Payal noticed so much in her sister and brother in law's behaviour... I'm so happy that she was intrusive.
I'm glad to see NK in a new light... one way Arnav can see him as a person to confide in even if he really doesn't want to. Loved that Anjali knew and was not oblivious to the feelings her Chotte had for Khushi ji.
The full circles, from reading her diary accidentally to purposefully making her read his... the nudge that led to all of those dil ki baatein!
Aww he wants to see her at midnight every new year's eve for the rest of their lives... best acceptance and proposal ever!
PriyaJoshi678 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's interesting .. Complete chapter 1
myohmy thumbnail
I want to start off of by saying I'm not actually a new member to this forum but I unfortunately left before you started posting this story so I missed it and now two years later I have gotten to experience the sheer beauty of your story telling.
I have a feeling you aren't very active here now so I don't think you'll read this comment but I would like to say that there were many times through out this story my eyes welled up with un-shed tears and my heart ached for the beautiful characters. 

You have the amazing way of words that leave me speechless and after reading your tales I need to take a minute to let everything sink in before I move on. I am extremely sad I left when I did because I didn't get to read this live and talk to you and say this while you could respond.

I can't even begin to list the things that stood out to me or impacted me so much because this comment would probably take up a whole page but if you do read this I hope you know how much I adore this story and if the time comes for me to leave again I assure I will read this over and over again no matter what.