Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealous!!! Ms popat very upset (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karam192

Karam192

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tristar03

Its Clearly seen shes jealous of Sana. Even niketan is telling her that  if salman complimented sana that she was looking nice then whats wrong in it.

Jealous of who?? Shocked That Sana!! LOLLOL enough said...   
And you cleverly edited the part where Karishma said that yeah Sana was looking good so Salman complemented her and I would love it if he complemented me too. Why bash her for that? Every girl wants to be complemented when they dress well or look good.

Edited by Karam192 - 14 December 2012 at 7:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-

Gujar

IF-Rockerz

Gujar

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I just hope her words come true soon Cool

tina2mina

tina2mina

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Sana is adorable, gorgeous, cute & funny. Loved her in last night's episode. She is cool, unlike others. If she talks about anyone, then straight out ppl say all she does is bi**h all the time. But when Karishma does that about Sana, nobody thinks the same way. WHY? 

Karishma is useless regarding entertainment in the show. She tries to copy Sana in every way possible. 

.Senorita.

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hua keya tha?not following live feed now

Simi.

IF-Dazzler

Simi.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karam192

Why are you bringing that idiot Sana into this? Oh please! Itni hoor-pari nahin hai Sana ke Karishma ko uski 'khoobsurti' se complex ho jaaye. 

Karishma is feeling bad for being told by Salman that she's not visible in the episodes. Is that her fault when the BB editing team is hell bent on showing stupid stuff like Vishal-Sana non-existent love story or Aashka-Santosh/ Aaska-Delnaaz/ Aashka-Sana 'parivarik' scenes under the blanket??

To be honest what does Sana do that is so brilliant that it should be shown on the episode? Chumma-chaati with her so called sister, bitching about Karishma and Sapna, nihaar-ing every possible mirror, lauging/snorting/shouting, overall behaving like an idiot. Karishma is way better than Sana, classy, dignified, soft-spoken and innocent. She doesn't act dumb to get footage. She is what she is. Live feed has plenty of Karishma moments with Nik, Urvashi, Sapna and others that can be shown in the episode. She's like a breath of fresh air without any malice towards anyone or master plan to beat anyone. She and Nik have been dignified about their past. If she was so desperate to get footage she could have spoken or discussed it in the show. But both od them did not. That's class. It is an achievement that she has got so far. She wont go OTT to stay in the show. Nothing bad if she is discussing it with her friends.  

I agree with each word u said...thank god somebody thinks the same way as i think...I hate it when  Sana behves like she is the most good looking girl...KArishma looks way more classy than Sana...Sana looks so cheap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192FaultInOurStars

Karam192

Karam192

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina2mina

Sana is adorable, gorgeous, cute & funny. Loved her in last night's episode. She is cool, unlike others. If she talks about anyone, then straight out ppl say all she does is bi**h all the time. Because Sana bitches about others. What's new in that? Don't you know which group she's a member of and who her sister is?? But when Karishma does that about Sana, nobody thinks the same way. WHY? 

Karishma is useless regarding entertainment in the show. She tries to copy Sana in every way possible. LOL

Edited by Karam192 - 14 December 2012 at 8:02am

tristar03

tristar03

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karam192

[QUOTE=tristar03]Its Clearly seen shes jealous of Sana. Even niketan is telling her that  if salman complimented sana that she was looking nice then whats wrong in it.

Jealous of who?? Shocked That Sana!! LOLLOL enough said...   
And you cleverly edited the part where Karishma said that yeah Sana was looking good so Salman complemented her and I would love it if he complemented me too. Why bash her for that? Every girl wants to be complemented when they dress well or look good.

[/QUOT]

Its my POV.If you have yours its yours. The discussion goes on for hours on live feed ,i should mention every line for you.

-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.