Can you keep a secret..? by Sophie Kinsella

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey! I just wanted to tell you all, 
read 'Can you keep a secret' by Sophie Kinsella! 

Its a wonderful book! You'll enjoy it. It's in simple English and everyone can understand it. :)

So my advise, do read it! :D 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you keep a secret..? by Sophie Kinsella" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I read that book last year and to tell you the truth it was hilarious. I was travelling alone by train and laughing furiously. The co-passengers were looking at me and staring as if I were mad. So, it's like a must read inorder to lighten your mood and just a little fun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dee-

I read that book last year and to tell you the truth it was hilarious. I was travelling alone by train and laughing furiously. The co-passengers were looking at me and staring as if I were mad. So, it's like a must read inorder to lighten your mood and just a little fun!

Yes, it is a very hilarious book! I bought it in an airport. And i was reading it in a plane. LOLLOL 
Haha, lol. The co-passengers have no idea about what your reading. LOLLOL Embarrassed 
Its a wonderful book. :D 

-Dee-

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alia-

Originally posted by -Dee-

Yes, it is a very hilarious book! I bought it in an airport. And i was reading it in a plane. LOLLOL 
Haha, lol. The co-passengers have no idea about what your reading. LOLLOL Embarrassed 
Its a wonderful book. :D 

I swear, they don't but are always curious. LOL

-Alia-

rekha333

rekha333

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
There's even a song sang by Celine Dion...

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
whatever sophie kinsella writes is hillarious ... i mean she brings life to character and nothing macho or alpha .. but u still tingle 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top