Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode-25
It was an important episode from all aspects.
Arnav's restlessness for Khushi, Shyam's concern for Khushi working for Raizada, Khushi's entry in RM and blended well with the family, Anajali's wish to bless them together.
The episode started with happy note. Khushi taught us how to forget her own grief to make others happy. She might not forget the humiliation, but ignored for the sake of her Di's happiness. That is Khushi selfless, kind and a pure angel. As we didn't know the truth behind Shyam, it seemed like that he was a perfect gentle man, supporting the poor family in their hardship.So obviously Khushi also was nice to him. Shyam's anxiety was visible to hear the name of ASR May be that time we didn't realize it.
Arnav didn't leave any chance to trouble Khushi. I was literally laughing at the type writer and loved Khushi's dialogue as well."baba adam ke jamane ki type writer."I'm sure he got that piece of junk from the store room.πŸ˜† But whatever ASR showed ,he actually was completely drenched in Khsuhi's thought.
I loved how Khushi named Arnav "karva Karela"!πŸ˜† IPK's writer was definitely expert of giving different names to the casts.

Another fall and catch by the famous pool side! Hmm, Arnav sure did save Khushi again from falling and after that  their cute fight was adorable.! Anjali was also enjoying it.

Nani was always the most lovable, reasonable and sensible character of IPK. This was the only character the CVs consistent with.Her warm and caring behavior towards Khushi always amused me.
 The high lights of the show was Arnav and Khushi's simultaneous sneeze and Anajali's blessing right after that. It clearly indicated that Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and destined to be together.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-25

Arnav's restlessness for Khushi, Shyam's concern for Khushi working for Raizada, Khushi's entry in RM and blended well with the family, Anajali's wish to bless them together.
The episode started with happy note. Khushi taught us how to forget her own grief to make others happy. She might not forget the humiliation, but ignored for the sake of her Di's happiness. That is Khushi selfless, kind and a pure angel. As we didn't know the truth behind Shyam, it seemed like that he was a perfect gentle man, supporting the poor family in their hardship.So obviously Khushi also was nice to him. Shyam's anxiety was visible to hear the name of ASR May be that time we didn't realize it.
Arnav didn't leave any chance to trouble Khushi. I was literally laughing at the type writer and loved Khushi's dialogue as well."baba adam ke jamane ki type writer."I'm sure he got that piece of junk from the store room.πŸ˜† But whatever ASR showed ,he actually was completely drenched in Khsuhi's thought.
I loved how Khushi named Arnav "karva Karela"!πŸ˜† IPK's writer was definitely expert of giving different names to the casts.

Another fall and catch by the famous pool side! Hmm, Arnav sure did save Khushi again from falling and after that  their cute fight was adorable.! Anjali was also enjoying it.

Nani was always the most lovable, reasonable and sensible character of IPK. This was the only character the CVs consistent with.Her warm and caring behavior towards Khushi always amused me.
 The high lights of the show was Arnav and Khushi's simultaneous sneeze and Anajali's blessing right after that. It clearly indicated that Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and destined to be together.

Loved your simple yet right to the target pointers.Yes indeed They both are soul mates and destined to be together.1st POOL side Raba Ve😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 24

Their gaze still upon each other, the melodious "Rabba Ve" music still pleasing, the rains show no sign of slowing down... 

her face asking a million questions, a moment goes by and she looks down at her left shoulder, where his strong palms have a tight grip. 

His eyes still glued to her face as if he has found answers to his million questions. 

Then the finally the realization "what am i doing?" he pushes her away, 

She got way closer that he allowed anyone to..too close to his heart, too close to his soul, so he pushed her away. 

As the melodiousness music turns to the authoritive, back score fit for ASR, he was back...not completely but at least back to blaming her because she is getting too close, first he blamed her for getting in front of the car (he had no choice to come save her), then he blamed her for getting wet (she was making him remorseful). Remorseful he was, he did feel her shiver when he was holder her tightly, 

so he offers her his coat, his protection 

"yeh jacket pehen lo! apna hulia theek karo, apna nahi to meri company ke status ka khayaal rakkha hota"  

...She quietly listens to his insulting remarks, but take his protection? no she didn't have to ...not from the rakshas who repeatedly points finger on her character, not from the rakshas who puts her down any chance he gets... but he did just save her, so she politely declines,"Hame iski koi zarurat nahi hai"  and rejects his protection. She covers herself with her dupatta symbolizing she can take care of herself.

Arnav's angry, frustrated, remourseful face reads "How dare she?" and snatches the jacket away and STORMS off. 

Finally Khushi's day from hell comes to an end as Akaash offers her a ride home almost trying to make up for his brother's wrong doings. 

Hurricane Khushi:

Arnav was driving home in the middle of two different storms: the storm outside his suv 

and the storm inside his head name Khushi

Thinking of every single time he had ran into her until finally its too much for him...his car comes to a screeching halt (poor breaks!). Arnav steps out almost like he wanted the rain to wash his thoughts away...thoughts of her. 

He questions himself..."Kyu mujhe pehli baar aisa lag raha hai ki mein shayad kuchh galat kar raha hun?" He gets angry and slams the door shut.

The always so decisive and sure of himself, Arnav Singh Raizada tries to convince himself "mein sahi hu (i'm right)...doubts sets in, fir kyu? kyu mujhe uss hi ka khayaal baar bar aa raha hai, SIRF ussi ka chehra! 

He takes a step away from the suv, clenching his right fist "mujhe bura nahi lag sakta  (i can't feel bad)! he tells him self "def not for her"

almost apologetic for thinking that, he leans his whole body on his car and closes his eyes, takes in deep breath as if he knows he's in trouble...

but not one lose..not even his heart, he opens his eyes...

pure determination takes over his face  "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farq nahin padta"

Convince yourself all you want Mr.Raizada but those storms in your head show no sign no stopping anytime soon...

Barun's solo scene here should be shown in all the acting schools (i'll volunteer to to teach that class:)...he doesn't have any verbal dialogues, brings all the complex emotions of his thoughts to his face FLAWLESSLY...BRAVO Sobti !!!!!...he's not just a pretty (ok drop dead gorgeous) face. one of the best scens EVER! luv you Sobti!!!

- Also a special mention for the background score here, especially when he is stepping out of the suv...so dramatic so perfect for the mood.

-Lovely scene with Khushi/Akash and Mohan, the driver in the car, nice to see a glimps or bubbly khushi back. She starts complaining about the "laad governer" and the way Akash tries to justify his brother's actions is pretty sweet...even Mohan is offended by her words to Arnav also...hmmm he must not be a complete monster. Payal will get the dupatta Akaash wanted to give her from the heart, such a sweet moment πŸ˜ƒ

Back at the RM, the storm resumes πŸ˜‰ 

The only thing that takes his thoughts away from Khushi is when maami brings up Anjali's disappointing day..."Kya hua di ke mood ko?" he jumps.

Anjali brushes it off...feel sorry for her, how can Arnav understand her sadness? only another woman could...finally his thoughts away from Khushi...till Naani reminds him of her again πŸ˜•  

Pacing back and forth, his is itching to punish her some more for doing this to him...

Enjoy Payal's cake tonight Khushi, b/c seems like more kadvi sabzi in the forcast :(

DROOL CORNER!!! 

and my personal fav πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ (poor baby, i just want to go hug himπŸ€—)

OMG Barun Brilliant!! Amazing I probably could have underlined and bold the entire review!  Thank you! Your pictures awesome! Love the storm brewing!!! as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-25

LOVE  this-" he actually was completely drenched in Khsuhi's thought".
and this-" The high lights of the show was Arnav and Khushi's simultaneous sneeze and Anajali's blessing right after that. It clearly indicated that Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and destined to be together."
Great thoughts! Thank you for your review!πŸ‘
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_21492

as creepy as shyam is...he is very helpful...i love how he is all ears when the raizada name is mentioned

and as for arnav...his bed sure looks comfyπŸ˜‰ and i never saw a man that looks so hot while watering plants or gardening

khushi is always on his mind...she affects him so much that he does not even know it...

khushi is so innocent she told anjali what really happened by the poolside...it is funny how arnav does not accept the fact that he trip and khushi helped balance him out

and should a typewritter sink in the pool and not floatπŸ˜•...did khushi just returned the case and left the type writter for later use...

and this was the first poolside rabba vey...and there will be many more to come

i am so excited there is a maha episode coming!!!!!

Very cute!
and should a typewritter sink in the pool and not floatπŸ˜•...did khushi just returned the case and left the type writter for later use...
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Just Lovely and convo AMONG ALL over your Drool Coner was pretty intense at some points.πŸ˜ƒ
Points in red are worth drooling.Love your take on Inside and outside storm.Love this "storm inside his head name Khushi. 
Indeed she created a non stop storm in his head.Totally agreed with you about the background music and the storm noise at different scenes was very captivative.
I am sure if there is a school teaching about anything about Barun we all be learning there I don't know what but we will be there.πŸ˜†

THANK YOU as always for your feedback :))) b/c of you, Indi, Cinthia, i'm digging a little deeper into these episodes and just can't believe the depth this show takes you in. When i first watch it, i think i always felt it but i couldn't put my finger on it...ofcourse i was watching 20-25 episodes in one day (catching up to 330+ episodes in 3 weeks is not ez !!) I can't wait to get to your's and others analysis, it was such a busy day...had a few guests over, they just left (11pm)...loved their company, but i was waiting for them to leave so i can jump on here before i get too tired LOL

oh that VM link you put up...simply AWSOME, whoever made it was a GENIOUS!!!

off to do some reading!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

OMG Barun Brilliant!! Amazing I probably could have underlined and bold the entire review!  Thank you! Your pictures awesome! Love the storm brewing!!! as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AWWW, what a compliment dear πŸ€— Hope ur drive to NY was good, visiting the hubby i'm assuming. so are you in the east coast? i'm in central PA πŸ˜ƒ  ok off to read all the reviews i missed..
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_21492

Yay the first and only rain hug in the show!!! 

I love how arnav offered her his jacket but really I doubt his wet jacket would protect her from the rain...🀣 (LMAO!!!) but the gesture was nevertheless the sweet...I loved the fact even more that Khushi rejected that jacket...I was like in your face ASR!!! ( Me too, love  how khushi has so much self respect)

I will let my grudge go on akash since he gave her a ride...I wish we have gotten more Khushi and akash's scene...atleast he lady love got the dupatta meant for her

And I just realized that this was the first time Arnav had his angry thinking driving times where he gets out of the suv and thinks about what he has done...I do love those scenes (that white SUV has a special place in heart, always there when ASR needed her, love that car DAMMIT!)

This was the episode where I realized Shyam was Anjali's husband...I meant he got super surprised seeing the raizada's car and he knows their license plate number...and when akash was mentioned his face dropped
I am glad Khushi noticed that creepy look shyam was giving her

I for one loved Arnav's house clothes!!! He was dreamy...I for one wished I was Anjali so I can dry his hair...that sounds creepy but hey he is maha HOT (LOVE him in the house clothes, sometime i feel like he has a better sleeping wardrobe, some of thos rugy shirts and the colors... "maha HOT!"- im so stealing that to describe Sobti sometimes)

Thanks nani for reminding Arnav about the Devi maiya incident...now he is planning to torture Khushi with his tasks...and la had a point f him giving her too much importance

Tomorrow Khushi will enter the RM for the second time

NICE!!! my thought in black bold :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

THANK YOU as always for your feedback :))) b/c of you, Indi, Cinthia, i'm digging a little deeper into these episodes and just can't believe the depth this show takes you in. When i first watch it, i think i always felt it but i couldn't put my finger on it...ofcourse i was watching 20-25 episodes in one day (catching up to 330+ episodes in 3 weeks is not ez !!) I can't wait to get to your's and others analysis, it was such a busy day...had a few guests over, they just left (11pm)...loved their company, but i was waiting for them to leave so i can jump on here before i get too tired LOL

oh that VM link you put up...simply AWSOME, whoever made it was a GENIOUS!!!

off to do some reading!!!

Thnx and yes I was doing the same in the beginning but now cracking codes of each epi is fun.
Vm is made by Felix Felicis he or she is awesome .Agreed with you just worth watching itself.
I am tired because of this stupid virus and work.It hurts when I look at computer.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx and yes I was doing the same in the beginning but now cracking codes of each epi is fun.
Vm is made by Felix Felicis he or she is awesome .Agreed with you just worth watching itself.
I am tired because of this stupid virus and work.It hurts when I look at computer.

awww you poor thing, get some sleep!!! and tons of fluids. this place is addicting though, i got yelled at by hubby, feeling better now but the coughing tires me out.