Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 24

Its  your lucky day ladies!!!
Dessert  before the meal!!!!! indulge and enjoy the drool corner 
Behind on the "Meal" part, will get to it as soon as i can πŸ˜ƒ

DROOL CORNER!!! 

and my personal fav πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ (poor baby, i just want to go hug himπŸ€—)

oye barundiwani, want to give me early morning heart attack or what. πŸ€— and why is that water glistening on his neck so? ufff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: indi52

oye barundiwani, want to give me early morning heart attack or what. πŸ€— and why is that water glistening on his neck so? ufff.

πŸ˜†  sorry ! no such intentions! oh about that water glistening,i  have no clue how why, but ask me what i want to do with it and i'll have more precise answer πŸ˜‰
its night time for me, and i can't possibly go to bed with a more perfect vision to better dream with my dear...πŸ€— nighty night! 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

πŸ˜†  sorry ! no such intentions! oh about that water glistening,i  have no clue how why, but ask me what i want to do with it and i'll have more precise answer πŸ˜‰
its night time for me, and i can't possibly go to bed with a more perfect vision to better dream with my dear...πŸ€— nighty night! 

Just 3 words...OH MY GOD!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

hi cynthia,
nothing i write will change all the difficulties you face. but i give πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ to you for letting something in, so that you can feel happy again, connect with yourself and be "what the... i'll get through this" about it. i used to often be scoffing of people who watched or read what i considered silly. now i know how much these things matter. how much they give us. does that mean i consider ipk silly? not at all, it is deep and instructive in ways untold, but bits of it are downright ridiculous and "mass" in nature, now i thank heaven for even those bits.

Indi,
Thanks for the kind words but I have to say I would not change my life one bit.  There have been times of utter sadness and despair but it only makes you stronger and the journey gets more adventurous and exciting in the end.  The hills are sometimes exhausting to climb but seriously so much fun rolling down them.  IPK has been both magnificent and idiotic and you certainly know which tracks those were.  I am grateful for my friend ArshiHamesha who turned me on to this thread and am very grateful for the blessings it/ you ladies has/ have bestowed on me!! Thanks
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Updated analysis of Epi 24 page 72
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 24

What a lovely episode wrapping beauteous layers of mixed feelings of Angels and Demons hidden in each character as humans but in some up to that extreme showing how darkness is prevailing and ruling over goodness but the ray of goodness still has not died and reflecting its presence with ray of HOPE that "I will be out and dazzle in a full swing" no matter how long will it take.Contrasting shadows of alluring, bewitching, enticing, dazzling,ravishing,stunning and simply beautiful stray of emotions are shown in just 20 min.Kudos to makers.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Epi started from where we left yesterday.He took her in his safe haven tightly from all the troubles to ensure her "She is safe and protected" till she realized his grip on her and broke that stance first.He is still holding her,gazing her ,staring her to find something like a lost soul who is waiting for destination without caring about the surroundings and its uphold elements.A Sudden Jolt of thunder and he transitives to the current situation and jolt her away from himself.Amazing shades of expressions are portrayed by Sanaya and Barun.😳

The confused soul is trying to get the understanding of all of this situation by looking at his face.The look on Khushi face has million questions with deeper meanings but without making any sense to her.She brings her gaze down and brings herself up to a distance.But during this whole time his eyes remains on her and only her.She turns herself to escape from his "EYES" but he is not wasting a minute but gauging every inch of this shivering soul.She is cold he can see it.She is hurt he can feel it.She is uncomfortable he can sense it.There is concern on his face.There is a remorse heart of him which is giving signals to the "SHATIR BRAIN" of ASR that "you are wrong".Pause here are we talking about ASR according to whom he can't be wrong."Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi Ghalat nahi ho Sakta".Is this the same ASR who thinks and acts from his brain not by heart."Main Dil se Nahi Dimaag se Sochta Hoon".Is this the same ASR  who told his sister,"It will never happen to me because I don't waste my time in these useless things (Love,infatuation, etc) [Main in Fazool batton Main Waqat Barbad Nahi Karta] is falling for this ordinary girl.Today this stern person's goodness was trying hard to come out of him unveiling his other side which is not DARK at all,which is not EVIL at all,which is not DEVILISH or SATANIC at all.This is not ASR this is Arnav everybody's Chote.πŸ‘Brilliant Brilliant exposure of vast range of emotions and expressions by Mr Sobti.πŸ‘πŸΌ

He offered her his coat to stay away from cold and shiver and yelled at her "Kia Sabat Karna Chati ho ke tum Bachari ho Kam se Kam Meri Haisiat Ka Khial Rakha Hota"(What are you proving that u r helpless at least think about my status.)
Pause her folks He gave her protection,he gave her covering and now questioning her and expecting her to show concern about his status.mmm very intriguing.Symbolism.Take it to the level which shows attachment and longing on her is not budding its started rooting in his heart.(Heart within heart)πŸ˜ƒHe is offering her protection and want to cover her from all the shame he caused.Just Beautiful feeling for that moment.

On the other end he is not dealing with an ordinary next door gal.This is Khushi who never let anyone run on her and just sit and cry.She believes to make a difference in life and thats the Khushi we are talking about.She looks at him to get hold on to the situation.In other words to understand HIM.Is this the same guy who did make her life Hell all the time ,A Laad Governor ,A Rakhshas"and now is offering her his coat.What a fabulous expression by Sanaya in just one look.After all she is his TRUE opponent.She gave her his coat back without even giving him a look."Humain iski koi Zarorat Nahi Hai" ( I don't need it).

She covered herself with her wet Dupata.Her ego and self respect does not allow her to allow him to even enter in HER territory of RESPECT which she has for herself.I just Salute Khushi for that.Standing ovationπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He leaves the premises with remorse heart but with a stern LOOK and she keeps looking at his back baffling about "What just happened?"

Today Akash redeemed himself in my eyes as he offered his support to Khushi.He was sweet to her and took care of her like a brother.He did getv upset of her calling ASR "Rakhshas" as he is aware of the whole unjust situation.(BUT driver is not HAPPY mind your buisness dude D)He offered her the same "Dupatta" by recalling moments of Payal with the notion that he might not be able to meet her again or not but at least it will cover some damage towards Khushi's sadness.But Fate has stored for him something different and special too as "Dupatta" is going to reach its rightful PLACE to Payal on her Bday.Just a small full of enchanted and captivated emotions scene.❀️

Shyam who is looking for Khushi suddenly gets scared by looking at car and he is unaware of it that KHUSHI is in it.Pause here  Khushi spotted him while she is in the car.He just spotted the car not Knowing that she is already in.Done so well.Khushi will enter RM and will make her place really well in brain and hearts of everyone living in RM and he will not be aware of that and it will be too late until HE knows it.(AS Anjali does not tell her when she decides to bring her in for training La, He found it latter just like he sent Khushi in different branch but lands in ASR Land means office)

Another brilliant scene when Khushi is stuck with one FOOT in the mud and Shyam stares at her but she frees herself after some effort.She becomes aware of it and questions him sternly with the firm look.Pause here.She is going to be the first one who is going to find the truth about him but at that time her one FOOT will be stuck.( She was engaged with Shyam and got herself out of the mess but with the great deal of effort) MuahhhπŸ‘
At this point he is only concerned about the CAR and Khushi came with Akash in it.mmm interesting is possessive over Khushi or scared of the CAR  at this moment ?????Lets see.

On the other side the WAR of Angel and Demon is going on in Arnav's Den.He is driving with all the past events in SEQUENTIAL order,
1-from Shhesh Mahal to office fall. (REGRESSION)
2-from Photo shoot to rain hug .     (REALIZATION)

FROM REGRESSION TO REALIZATION OF HIS JOURNEY WITH HER SO FAR.Just amazing scene.Something is cracking the CODE of his locked HEART and had some success to let the first ray of Arnav outside the ASR Armored SHELL.πŸ‘ Well done Makers and Well done Barun❀️ Pause here Connection Khushi is the one who found the key at Darga.

One eye is covered by the SUV and the other is raging out at his inner turmoil.Split personality is shown very well here as the war of ASR and Arnav continues. ASR is becoming HUMAN as he can feel bad for his own actions towards her though at the end ASR wins but Arnav is OUT and OPEN though in a fraction of time but lets see how long ASR can hide it?Barun I just LOVE you in this marvelous scene.πŸ‘You've shown all the cracking codes of emotions here.πŸ˜†

Sneezing ASR  still in the pool of Khushi's land and totally unaware of his surroundings comes back to his senses when HIS Di's trouble with the guests ladies during pooja comes up.Nani scolds at him for not being present in the pooja.Its just me or They both sneeze together just wondering.But it was a cute touch.πŸ˜†

Naniji asks him and reminds him Devi Mayya's Diya in the office.Here we go again ASR with his raging face remembering his WET DAY in the office because of that incident.Here comes contract back into action and he reminds himself What he needs to do for the contract."Make her life Hell".😭 ASR is BACK!
Pacing back and forth in his room "Shatir Dimag "comes up with another plan 'NOT TO LET HER SLEEP.Keeping her up to finish his work as a punishment or keeping her close to him by doing his work and  remembering HIM all night long.mmm Good Evil Plan Mr ASR.πŸ˜ƒ

Lighter note Lavanya noticed his too much involvement in Khushi so called "An ordinary employee" and his irritation was very visible but GRINDING teeth ASR at her is visible too.πŸ˜†

Can't wait for tomorrow.Audios for today Folks.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

Arshi hug scene and War of ARNAV vs ASR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mApZfJxiAXs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mApZfJxiAXs[/YOUTUBE]

UPDATE LATER

Brilliant as always. Waited all night for it!!! Highlighted sentences my favorite.  My absolute fave  is "something is cracking the code of his locked heart!"  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 24

Its  your lucky day ladies!!!
Dessert  before the meal!!!!! indulge and enjoy the drool corner 
Behind on the "Meal" part, will get to it as soon as i can πŸ˜ƒ

DROOL CORNER!!! 

and my personal fav πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ (poor baby, i just want to go hug himπŸ€—)

Just wow...  What a lovely treat!!  Thank you so much dear!  πŸ€— I'll have a wonderful dream for sure!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mahaepisode Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6az6TfQGtQ[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the Maha episode of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon tomorrow i.e. 5th january 2013 at 8:00 P.M. (IST) only on Blast from the past. 

indi52 thumbnail
i'd forgotten how incredible the episode after the rain hug was. episode 24, each and every sequence packed and beautiful. barun the actor and asr the character, both in such form, your dil and dimaag just had to surrender. every scene of barun's, flawless. mind you, beautiful voice modulation was just about beginning, voice still a tad flat at this point, but i do find it sexy. the body language, something else. the way he grips her shoulder, then notices and lets her go, pushes her in fact as though he can't believe he is holding her; some part of him is losing control, it wants to hold her, yet he mustn't want to, complex simmering emotions, with just one gesture he conveys so much.

any director who works with him should be whooping with joy at the mine of talent he has just got himself. needs to be coaxed a bit, but when it gives, does it give.

face is like a river, constant flow of emotions, and when it's still you feel the emotions murmuring beneath. how can anyone with so little dialogue, though all key and insightfully crafted, have created an entire character in just 24 episodes of 20 odd minutes each, that should someone tell you asr did this, you'd be able to say "nah he couldn't have", or "oh yes, that's like him" or "he did? how could he?"is way beyond me.

i can't remember an actor with such a mobile face or such powerful body language. yet understated and real. he has a feel of the greats, and i am completely sober when i say so.

that minute eye movement, the slightest shift, within that a change of expression, quintessential barun. does anyone do it better. wish i could show you how his finger held her slight shoulder, you could almost feel their pressure.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
something for barundiwani to wake up to. πŸ˜‰ and for all of us to
just go crazy swiftly. πŸ˜†