Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

My take on BB now for last 1 month..

Poll Question: Who all want to see all differences are cleared between all members.?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [50.00%]
3 [30.00%]
2 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sach11

sach11

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
 Hello Friends..

I would like to say that now final last 1 month is left for BB6 to finish.

When Delnal-Aashka cleared all differences with Urvashi... Rajeev cleared all differences with Delnaz.. So now i think that all housemates should try and solve out the differences between

a. Sana & Karishma
b. Rajeev & Imam
c. Sapna & Imam
d. Sana & Vishal ( IF there is Any difference)

So that final one month v can see all members living happily in the house with each other without any differences and grudges.. And believe me guys in this also will get lots of entertainment and fun. There is no need for a fight for entertainment. I seriously hope whatever i m thinking it happens before the next eviction takes place..Day Dreaming

Till then all my Forum friends. Be happy.. Take care.. Keep watching and enjoying Bigg Boss 6..
SmileThumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on BB now for last 1 month.." in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.