Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Everyone has good side. They just need someone to bring out that. And I hope Caroline will do that. But whats the point when your villain is not villain anymore? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajbooriluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Love Him Even More! (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
lol yeah...  but dey were not showing him completly evil also.. he was being called 'Cry baby' n all.. so i wanted him to change but
evil klaus is more sexy.
'uff..rembr last epi slaughet scene'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajbooriMadz

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
u said enjoy in peace...i mean how can i ...cauz jst before tht u said damon will die...this is like "what r u saying" ...surely m gonna bang the creatives even if they think about it...
n totally amazing views about everything...
damons's in a no win and no win situation...no elena n no stefan...still everymake holds him responsible for everything...a person is killed a km away n they r with damon.."did u do it"
n caroline she really broke a frnd's trust...best frnds r bst frnds n they dn't discuss their own matters infront of any1 else...hw could she go n have the courage to speak this to stefan... stefan n elena r not a couple at tht moment wen elena slept with damon...its nt like she cheated on him...its like a really intimate news...n she blurted it out infront of her ex...giving pain to all 3-damon , elena n even stefan himself...it was really obvious tht it ws gonna happen...elena left stefan cauz she wanted to be with damon...so whts a new thing about it...
i actually did'nt like tht scene klaus killing the hybrids n tht bg tune made me more sad...
n jeremy's musles...woowww...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top