Page 5 Page 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by iMadz

'Stupid Delusional Children' LOL

No one messes with Klaus. The guy is like billion years old and not even once, you guyz were close enough to kill him. Smile

I totally agree! Klaus is extremely difficult to kill and considering they've never really managed it, How foolish to think they'd be able to now. Damon is 99% of the time right about these guys! "Stupid delusional children". They always make dumb mistakes, either it's Elena and her choices or in this case Tyler, but I feel really sorry for himCry. Now he's just as lonely.
Stefan was totally right in that they're no different to Klaus, the only difference is that they have a family they can trust and he doesn't...but even that's been lost for Stefan. This episode was soo depressing. Loneliness is the worst thing ever and if it's been that way for hundreds of years, I'd die...
I sat there hoping Caroline didn't say anything about Delena to Stefan as it'll affect their bond and Stefans trust in his brother...Cry 

Exactly. Damon is always right. And not just this, I have noticed, in most crisis cases, Damon has always the right opinion but 'Children' do not trust him, they make their own plan and they screw up and then come back to Damon for help. LOL

I totally felt for Klaus. And only thing I didn't like about S and Caroline's scene was they finally empathized with Klaus(Shocked) but Damon? f**k him, though! But I am gonna avoid it. For my own good! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Love Him Even More! (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Rockerz

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly_chick

'Stupid Delusional Children' LOL

No one messes with Klaus. The guy is like billion years old and not even once, you guyz were close enough to kill him. Smile

I totally agree! Klaus is extremely difficult to kill and considering they've never really managed it, How foolish to think they'd be able to now. Damon is 99% of the time right about these guys! "Stupid delusional children". They always make dumb mistakes, either it's Elena and her choices or in this case Tyler, but I feel really sorry for himCry. Now he's just as lonely.
Stefan was totally right in that they're no different to Klaus, the only difference is that they have a family they can trust and he doesn't...but even that's been lost for Stefan. This episode was soo depressing. Loneliness is the worst thing ever and if it's been that way for hundreds of years, I'd die...
I sat there hoping Caroline didn't say anything about Delena to Stefan as it'll affect their bond and Stefans trust in his brother...Cry 

Exactly. Damon is always right. And not just this, I have noticed, in most crisis cases, Damon has always the right opinion but 'Children' do not trust him, they make their own plan and they screw up and then come back to Damon for help. LOL

I totally felt for Klaus. And only thing I didn't like about S and Caroline's scene was they finally empathized with Klaus(Shocked) but Damon? f**k him, though! But I am gonna avoid it. For my own good! LOL

only one disagreement
i didn't FEEL for klausConfused
as caroline said "he never tries to connect wid them"
it's all ESTHER 's fault...becos of her affair klaus happened
mikael hates klaus
BUT KLAUS HAS HIS SIBLINGS AND MOM!!
so why b a mass murderer??kill others families??
i love his style, personality, accent and allTongue
but he is a mass murderer.period.
and how can steroline compare themselves wid him????
maybe stefan can [hello ripper]LOL
but caroline? she HAS a heart[ doesn't she]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Oh. Yeah, right. Caroline is still sweet (Minus, bitching the Damon part and disapproving DE LOL) So, in comparison to Klaus, they are still somewhat better. You can still compare S, The Ripper. Damon is also not that bad. Yes. Klaus has siblings and yes, it was his mother's fault but I think Klaus has one minus point, he just can't trust anyone. May be that's why he killed his own mother.

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Klaus's only problem in d beging was that he didnt believe or trust that his mother loved him..he trusted elijah n rebakah earlier but now evn thats gone.. this made him not to trust anyone

Madz, sometimes klaus reminds me of christian grey LOL

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yep. Both Grey and Klaus, they do not trust easily. But Ana was there to bring out the best in Grey. Klaus has no one, may be Caroline but that seems like ages away. Caroline is too bust being BFF of S. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajbooriluvOriginals

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Yep. Both Grey and Klaus, they do not trust easily. But Ana was there to bring out the best in Grey. Klaus has no one, may be Caroline but that seems like ages away. Caroline is too bust being BFF of S. 

Lol... I've always imagined Damon aka Ian and Klaus aka Joseph as my ideal Christian Grey...I didn't really enjoy the books but if either of them is Grey then I'd watch the movieEmbarrassed...
To be honest, I'm a huge Klaus fan and feel for him..Lack of trust especially if it spans a millenium turns individuals into cold hearted people as in the case of Klaus and even Damon in season 1...He didn't care about others after everything he went through..Tragedy and pain changes peopleCry

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

I kno.. Dunno wen ll care understand klaus.. Guess we hv to for 3seasons atleastLOL

iMadz

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Rockerz

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I'm a klaroline shipper
BUT!!!!
PPL TO BRING OUT KLAUS'S GOOD SIDE 
A SMALL THING IS NEEDEDWink
HIS GOOD SIDEStar
DOES HE EVEN HAVE IT?