Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

And then there was Klaus. Everyone must have hated him but I liked him. My favorite scene from the episode is the one included him, (Yeah, Delena little break up could be the one, but that made me cry a little, made me sad and depressed so that can not be fav scene) Klaus killing his hybrids. WOW. I know, its complicated, Cruel, and like...how can someone like that? But I did. Klaus was flawless. I really like him and did they really put BG music in this mass killing scene? LOL I felt little sad for Klaus coz Caroline literally used him but that does not matter. This will make me more confused Klaroline shipper than ever. I am heart broken for Tyler coz Klaus killed his mother. I felt bad for entire Klaus personality coz he has justified reasons, his own father hated him, don't expect him to be happy and shiny. And, somehow, even for hating Damon and Delena so much, I still love Caroline. Though, she has become another Lexie now. Lexie ruined Damon in 1942 and Caroline just ruined DeFan. But I don't care. Literally. I still like her. Its a magic. How can I like her? When she is broke Elena's trust, too? By telling S about Delena.

Madz. Hug

loved what u said abt klaus... i was so annoyed dat he was taken for granted by EVERYYONE...  since beging of S4i had a feeling dat Cvs r ruining Klaus's charcter..
but aftr last epi KLAUS IS BACK.. WITH A BANGGG 

i loved that scene..he looked so evil.. lov JoMo..gr8 actor

P.S read somwer on Fb --
Good Klaus OR Bad Klaus?

Or Santa Klaus :-P

Edited by iluvvampires - 15 December 2012 at 8:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajbooriMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Love Him Even More! (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

@ Rainfire,

You did not ruin it. Coz, I don't come on IF or FB or Tumblr before I watch the latest episode. Coz, I know after airing the episode in the US, My dash is always flooded with gifs, discussion, reviews and spoilers. So, I just shut myself until I watch the latest episode and then only I come and share my views.

smart choice LOL.  But if you want to see funny comments, check out twitter with that episode's hashtag.  They are hilarious!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
@ iluvvampires,

You know the so called 'Children' in Damon's language are Idiots! You never make Klaus angry. Never. He is the 'baap' of all evil LOL and you make him angry and expect nothing. Plain Fool.

And about that scene. I realized something on personal level. Loneliness can cause this. Years and years of loneliness and then Klaus was like...Who cares? He was killing and killing not give a damn about who hates him or not? He was angry but saddest most. Ouch He didn't care anymore. He is so alone that nothing matters to him, nothing. Its so sad. Nothing is worse than being lonely. Cry

Edited by iMadz - 15 December 2012 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajbooriluvOriginals

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I'll read this later and comment.But while scrolling through to see the length...I saw the PSS.And I DO NOT agree with you.Damon will NOT die.Period.I mean he's DAMON!!!!!Please don't say stuff like that:'(

Your title is obviously about Damon.So yeah...LOVE him to the core too.And that's an understatement<3<3

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I am not saying he will die. I am saying, I have a creepy feeling that he will die. And besides, it all over on Tumblr. Dead

Obviously, I love him more, to the point that I can't explain in words. Wink And, I don't want him to die. Not LIKE EVER. BUT. JP has never made this show according to my wish. Sad.
Cry

..DamonCrazy..

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

@ iluvvampires,

You know the so called 'Children' in Damon's language are Idiots! You never make Klaus angry. Never. He is the 'baap' of all evil LOL and you make him angry and expect nothing. Plain Fool.

And about that scene. I realized something on personal level. Loneliness can cause this. Years and years of loneliness and then Klaus was like...Who cares? He was killing and killing not give a damn about who hates him or not? He was angry but saddest most. Ouch He didn't care anymore. He is so alone that nothing matters to him, nothing. Its so sad. Nothing is worse than being lonely. Cry

i completly agree.. how can tyler even think that he can take down klaus..
THE KLAUS... everyone's mission was to kill klaus since his entry in der lives but no one evn got close..rembr S3 finale.. he tricked dem all so easily.. n dunno what tyler was thinkingLOL (i was so irritated by tyler but now i feel pityfor him, obvsly)

n Yess Loniliness is the worst thing... the way klaus said to stef "in the end we'll all utterly be left alone" aww..felt so bad for him..he's alwayz been lonely..evn stef realised dis.. for d first time i agreed wid steroline..wht dey said abt klaus..
i really really hope he befrnds wid som1..(no matter if its stef)just giv him true friend CVs..or giv him his siblings

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
'Stupid Delusional Children' LOL

No one messes with Klaus. The guy is like billion years old and not even once, you guyz were close enough to kill him. Smile

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

'Stupid Delusional Children' LOL

No one messes with Klaus. The guy is like billion years old and not even once, you guyz were close enough to kill him. Smile

I totally agree! Klaus is extremely difficult to kill and considering they've never really managed it, How foolish to think they'd be able to now. Damon is 99% of the time right about these guys! "Stupid delusional children". They always make dumb mistakes, either it's Elena and her choices or in this case Tyler, but I feel really sorry for himCry. Now he's just as lonely.
Stefan was totally right in that they're no different to Klaus, the only difference is that they have a family they can trust and he doesn't...but even that's been lost for Stefan. This episode was soo depressing. Loneliness is the worst thing ever and if it's been that way for hundreds of years, I'd die...
I sat there hoping Caroline didn't say anything about Delena to Stefan as it'll affect their bond and Stefans trust in his brother...Cry 

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top