Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not saying he will die. I am saying, I have a creepy feeling that he will die. And besides, it all over on Tumblr. 🀒

Obviously, I love him more, to the point that I can't explain in words. πŸ˜‰ And, I don't want him to die. Not LIKE EVER. BUT. JP has never made this show according to my wish. Sad.
😭
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: iMadz

@ iluvvampires,

You know the so called 'Children' in Damon's language are Idiots! You never make Klaus angry. Never. He is the 'baap' of all evil πŸ˜† and you make him angry and expect nothing. Plain Fool.

And about that scene. I realized something on personal level. Loneliness can cause this. Years and years of loneliness and then Klaus was like...Who cares? He was killing and killing not give a damn about who hates him or not? He was angry but saddest most. He didn't care anymore. He is so alone that nothing matters to him, nothing. Its so sad. Nothing is worse than being lonely. 😭

i completly agree.. how can tyler even think that he can take down klaus..
THE KLAUS... everyone's mission was to kill klaus since his entry in der lives but no one evn got close..rembr S3 finale.. he tricked dem all so easily.. n dunno what tyler was thinkingπŸ˜† (i was so irritated by tyler but now i feel pityfor him, obvsly)

n Yess Loniliness is the worst thing... the way klaus said to stef "in the end we'll all utterly be left alone" aww..felt so bad for him..he's alwayz been lonely..evn stef realised dis.. for d first time i agreed wid steroline..wht dey said abt klaus..
i really really hope he befrnds wid som1..(no matter if its stef)just giv him true friend CVs..or giv him his siblings
iMadz thumbnail
'Stupid Delusional Children' πŸ˜†

No one messes with Klaus. The guy is like billion years old and not even once, you guyz were close enough to kill him. 😊

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

'Stupid Delusional Children' πŸ˜†

No one messes with Klaus. The guy is like billion years old and not even once, you guyz were close enough to kill him. 😊

I totally agree! Klaus is extremely difficult to kill and considering they've never really managed it, How foolish to think they'd be able to now. Damon is 99% of the time right about these guys! "Stupid delusional children". They always make dumb mistakes, either it's Elena and her choices or in this case Tyler, but I feel really sorry for him😭. Now he's just as lonely.
Stefan was totally right in that they're no different to Klaus, the only difference is that they have a family they can trust and he doesn't...but even that's been lost for Stefan. This episode was soo depressing. Loneliness is the worst thing ever and if it's been that way for hundreds of years, I'd die...
I sat there hoping Caroline didn't say anything about Delena to Stefan as it'll affect their bond and Stefans trust in his brother...😭 
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly_chick

I totally agree! Klaus is extremely difficult to kill and considering they've never really managed it, How foolish to think they'd be able to now. Damon is 99% of the time right about these guys! "Stupid delusional children". They always make dumb mistakes, either it's Elena and her choices or in this case Tyler, but I feel really sorry for him😭. Now he's just as lonely.
Stefan was totally right in that they're no different to Klaus, the only difference is that they have a family they can trust and he doesn't...but even that's been lost for Stefan. This episode was soo depressing. Loneliness is the worst thing ever and if it's been that way for hundreds of years, I'd die...
I sat there hoping Caroline didn't say anything about Delena to Stefan as it'll affect their bond and Stefans trust in his brother...😭 

Exactly. Damon is always right. And not just this, I have noticed, in most crisis cases, Damon has always the right opinion but 'Children' do not trust him, they make their own plan and they screw up and then come back to Damon for help. πŸ˜†

I totally felt for Klaus. And only thing I didn't like about S and Caroline's scene was they finally empathized with Klaus(😲) but Damon? f**k him, though! But I am gonna avoid it. For my own good! πŸ˜†

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly. Damon is always right. And not just this, I have noticed, in most crisis cases, Damon has always the right opinion but 'Children' do not trust him, they make their own plan and they screw up and then come back to Damon for help. πŸ˜†

I totally felt for Klaus. And only thing I didn't like about S and Caroline's scene was they finally empathized with Klaus(😲) but Damon? f**k him, though! But I am gonna avoid it. For my own good! πŸ˜†

only one disagreement
i didn't FEEL for klausπŸ˜•
as caroline said "he never tries to connect wid them"
it's all ESTHER 's fault...becos of her affair klaus happened
mikael hates klaus
BUT KLAUS HAS HIS SIBLINGS AND MOM!!
so why b a mass murderer??kill others families??
i love his style, personality, accent and allπŸ˜›
but he is a mass murderer.period.
and how can steroline compare themselves wid him????
maybe stefan can [hello ripper]πŸ˜†
but caroline? she HAS a heart[ doesn't she]

iMadz thumbnail
Oh. Yeah, right. Caroline is still sweet (Minus, bitching the Damon part and disapproving DE πŸ˜†) So, in comparison to Klaus, they are still somewhat better. You can still compare S, The Ripper. Damon is also not that bad. Yes. Klaus has siblings and yes, it was his mother's fault but I think Klaus has one minus point, he just can't trust anyone. May be that's why he killed his own mother.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Klaus's only problem in d beging was that he didnt believe or trust that his mother loved him..he trusted elijah n rebakah earlier but now evn thats gone.. this made him not to trust anyone

Madz, sometimes klaus reminds me of christian grey πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Yep. Both Grey and Klaus, they do not trust easily. But Ana was there to bring out the best in Grey. Klaus has no one, may be Caroline but that seems like ages away. Caroline is too bust being BFF of S. 
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yep. Both Grey and Klaus, they do not trust easily. But Ana was there to bring out the best in Grey. Klaus has no one, may be Caroline but that seems like ages away. Caroline is too bust being BFF of S. 

Lol... I've always imagined Damon aka Ian and Klaus aka Joseph as my ideal Christian Grey...I didn't really enjoy the books but if either of them is Grey then I'd watch the movie😳...
To be honest, I'm a huge Klaus fan and feel for him..Lack of trust especially if it spans a millenium turns individuals into cold hearted people as in the case of Klaus and even Damon in season 1...He didn't care about others after everything he went through..Tragedy and pain changes people😭