TOI:Zubin Dutt re enters Saubhagyavati Bhava!

black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Zubin-Dutt-re-enters-Saubhagyavati-Bhava/articleshow/17613179.cms

Zubin Dutt who played the negative lead in Ruk Jaana Nahin that went off air recently, makes his come back with Life OK's Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Zubin who was earlier seen as Sanjay on Saubhagyavati returns on the show once again. If viewers are aware, Sanjay was in love with Jhanvi's ( Sriti Jha) younger sister and wanted to expose Viraj ( Karanvir Bohra). When Viraj learns of this, he sends Sanjay packing to jail and eventually ensures that he flees Nainital.

Sources inform that now Sanjay will come back with a vengeance to take his revenge on Viraj. Sources also inform that he will create situations where Viraj will ultimately lose his cool. The shooting for this particular sequence has been shot and will be aired sometime next week.

When contacted, Zubin Dutt confirmed the news. "I'm so happy to be back on the show. I feel blessed to work with such a team and it was nice to meet Karanvir again".

Whether Sanjay succeeds in his mission this time remains to be seen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is fantastic that they are bringing Sanjay back.  That should bring back the question about who's the real Sia - Jhanvi, or her sister?  Also, it would be nice to know w/ his return what happened to Sia - did she ultimately marry him, or Rajesh, or never married, or what?

But one thing I'm not getting - if he's back, does that mean that Raj is not gonna be an adversary of Viraj, as they keep hinting whenever the latter 2 come face to face?  I do think it's fun if Viraj have multiple enemies that can derail him.  I think a good role for Sanjay would be to finally get rid of Unniyal, and leave Viraj completely isolated.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju coming to take revenge!!! Wow.. the show is realling getting interesting.

I wish Sriti also comes back. Missing her :(
xxxswan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now all the enemies comeπŸ‘ and join hands with ananya ghoshπŸ₯³ and how sanju take a revange wait for this how viraj reacts or be calm with his coolness hope we love this🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ramona

If Sriti is joining BV, she can't be back here.  I think they might have one of the extras play her haunted apparition in the background.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Oh wow...that is nice... Sanjay is coming back...that means Jahnvi's college life is going to be shown...with that note..i want to see Payal as well... i hope Sudha's character foil things in Manali..Let's begin with VD Palace!! πŸ˜ƒ M actually very excited now..

I think they will show all who suffered get back to VD...be it J's spirit, Sanjay, Dadi (YES i want to see her back!!!!!)

and how awesome it would be if we get to see Sriti for 1 yr anniversary episode!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@krrish : DADI !!!!!!! no yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

like vrish said  if sriti is joining balika vadhu then we should not have our expectations high about her return πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: sabrina.a

@krrish : DADI !!!!!!! no yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

like vrish said  if sriti is joining balika vadhu then we should not have our expectations high about her return πŸ˜­

areee u don't know..Dadi and VD scenes were hilarious!! and she annoys VD so much... (not that i am liking that) but show did very well on those episodes..

and ya i just read the news... well they can show her for one episode..else why would Sudha's character talk about Jahnvi?πŸ˜•

May be they will use BD..but i doubt that..
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya dadi and Viraj had some freaking awesome scenes. I have all the episodes πŸ˜³
Hope they will show her. Btw she is not in the lead role , so she can manage some time for SB. LOL I am dreaming too much !!!!
while we have topic of sanjay i might add, they could've showed him support Jahnvi instead of bringing new characters... even Sanjay could've told Sia (original) and J's family about Viraaj and they could've handled the issue without her moving out!! but hey..who m i to decide what goes on TV!πŸ€”