Rival Site-Love blossoms betwn AshNi

Posted: 11 years ago

The upcoming episodes will witness some romantic moments between the two.

Our source informs us that Nidhi will invite her friends for party. Dr Ashutosh and Dr Dubey will also call their colleagues for the party. There will again be a huge argument related to age difference.

Furthermore, Nidhi and Ashutosh will decide that they should have antakrashi. This will add some spice to the party. Dr Ashutosh will sing a highly romantic song O Saathi Re for Dr Nidhi and the two will danceto the music. Love will again blossom between them.

When we contacted Kritika Kamra, she confirmed the news saying, "Nidhi and Ashutosh will fight and patch up. It's a very usual thing that every married couple can relate to."

Tfs,this news if true has really made my day.First we will have Sharad singing ,hopefully in his voice and then Ashni's romance,but does that mean that Ashni are not going for the seminar.
TFS. Tanu and a big๐Ÿค— to you for this news.
tfs...I am wondering what the party is for...can't believe that dd is invited๐Ÿ˜ฒ
A big Thamk for this great News.
tfs...yayyy..ye to hona ho tha..ye to lagta hai thursday ko ayega..
tfs tanuji,ghagade kw baad wala pyaar majaa aayega dekhneme
Puppy love na? ๐Ÿฅฑ

tfs Tanu..
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
OMG! How can we forget the 1st antakshari in picnic with bachcha party of  KGH. So, it is memory revisited. The yellow T-shirt and Ashu played violin 1st time after BB's departure. May be it will followed by some other sweet moments and an private dinner party for Ashni on New Year.
Tanu - if only I could get u - I would give u a huge hug for this wonderful news...You have not only made our day but have made our weekend also...A fight and then patch up and then romantic scene..Ashni dancing in front of Dubey - Serves him right...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ