Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 133

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

P. S.: I'd be the happiest person if they'd execute child molesters and sex offenders. That's where they belong - in the gallows, and under the guillotine!

Nah man that's too lenient. Their victims will never quite be the same again. It's a life long thing. Meanwhile the culprits suffer the awful punishment of...eternal sleep. Confused

I say they should rot (no really, they should SUFFER) in prison. Forever.

If you give them prolonged punishments of that kind, they'll get used to it and would make it a routine. The jail will become their comfort zone. If you really want to torture them. First, chop their penises off (sans anesthesia). Once they get back to their senses, put that piece of flesh in front of them and chop it to a million pieces, and set it on fire. Once that is over, make them do laborious work in their semi-dickless condition, and finally set them on fire (perhaps immolate them that way to the demons). For the very last part, let the victim herself do the honor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC#110 (Page 73)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

Wink  I actually enjoyed a Salman Khan film for once, Dabaang 2.  

You're fired! Angry

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

You're fired! Angry

How dare you.   Angry   Noone dictates Erotic Gaurav, not even you Roshanbhai.  LOL

You're not fired for liking Salman Khan. You're fired for liking Salman Khan and his movies ALONG WITH having an immense love for Whitney Houston and Madonna. LOLLOL

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

You're fired! Angry

How dare you.   Angry   Noone dictates Erotic Gaurav, not even you Roshanbhai.  LOL

You're not fired for liking Salman Khan. You're fired for liking Salman Khan and his movies ALONG WITH having an immense love for Whitney Houston and Madonna. LOLLOL

Difference is that Whitney had talent and was a legend.   Wink Madonna was a sex symbol and should be in the same sentence as Salman, not Whitney.  ConfusedLOL

Then you should have realized that before. It's too late. That would be a penalty for $500. Please pay it by the 31st at 4:00 pm. Yeah, if you take your words back, we might reconsider. Hahahahaha!

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

I am going to contest it.  Angry  If Granny takes off her shirt and seduces you a little bit in the courtroom, can you waive the fine?  I will also throw strawberries at you with some whip cream.  Shocked

Why the hell would you throw strawberries and whipped cream at me for that? Hahahaha... You're so damn random today, Garybhai! LOL Btw, how's work coming along?

WhipCreamPantie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.