Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

aweee.. it's like morning here..and I didn't sleep yet..🤢

I watched Dabangg too yesterday..

haha..where are you from?

that's the best part about hols...the abnormal sleep pattern one has!!

did you like it?

i'm not going to watch it!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: czarcastic.

haha..where are you from?

that's the best part about hols...the abnormal sleep pattern one has!!

did you like it?

i'm not going to watch it!

Canada..

It was okay.. like any other masala movie..

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Canada..

It was okay.. like any other masala movie..

awesome

guess you offline now...cya around:)
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Kal El

Nah man that's too lenient. Their victims will never quite be the same again. It's a life long thing. Meanwhile the culprits suffer the awful punishment of...eternal sleep. 😕

I say they should rot (no really, they should SUFFER) in prison. Forever.

If you give them prolonged punishments of that kind, they'll get used to it and would make it a routine. The jail will become their comfort zone. If you really want to torture them. First, chop their penises off (sans anesthesia). Once they get back to their senses, put that piece of flesh in front of them and chop it to a million pieces, and set it on fire. Once that is over, make them do laborious work in their semi-dickless condition, and finally set them on fire (perhaps immolate them that way to the demons). For the very last part, let the victim herself do the honor.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😉  I actually enjoyed a Salman Khan film for once, Dabaang 2.  

You're fired! 😡
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

You're fired! 😡

How dare you.   ðŸ˜¡   Noone dictates Erotic Gaurav, not even you Roshanbhai.  ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

How dare you.   ðŸ˜¡   Noone dictates Erotic Gaurav, not even you Roshanbhai.  ðŸ˜†

You're not fired for liking Salman Khan. You're fired for liking Salman Khan and his movies ALONG WITH having an immense love for Whitney Houston and Madonna. 😆😆

You're not fired for liking Salman Khan. You're fired for liking Salman Khan and his movies ALONG WITH having an immense love for Whitney Houston and Madonna. 😆😆

Difference is that Whitney had talent and was a legend.   😉 Madonna was a sex symbol and should be in the same sentence as Salman, not Whitney.  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Difference is that Whitney had talent and was a legend.   😉 Madonna was a sex symbol and should be in the same sentence as Salman, not Whitney.  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Then you should have realized that before. It's too late. That would be a penalty for $500. Please pay it by the 31st at 4:00 pm. Yeah, if you take your words back, we might reconsider. Hahahahaha!

Then you should have realized that before. It's too late. That would be a penalty for $500. Please pay it by the 31st at 4:00 pm. Yeah, if you take your words back, we might reconsider. Hahahahaha!

I am going to contest it.  ðŸ˜¡  If Granny takes off her shirt and seduces you a little bit in the courtroom, can you waive the fine?  I will also throw strawberries at you with some whip cream.  ðŸ˜²
Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago