Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yes BB will not evict Vishal today as Santoh will be evicted today for followin reasons.
1:Vishal was given more footage in last few episodes.With Sana also.as compared to Santosh!
2:He was on stretcher for a week many sympathy fans.And it will be injustice.
3:There is still hope he will do something for entertainment.There are still some cards remaining with Vishal.
4:Where as Shukla has played his one and only card that is his cheap acts called by him ''Flirt''.
5:Shukla is being hated by each and every contestant except Vishal.
6:Shukla is not being much appreciated on forum also it means fans are not being entertained by him.
7:All Shukla know is lusting and singing songs in his bakwaas voice!
8:Vishal passed some comments which will make him stay in the show like he said about Rajeev''40 years buddha how he is looking at Sana if i stay i will teach him!''
9:The way he said''Sab fake hain nirahua bhaiya nirahua bhaiya aur ab kisi ka aik ansu nahi nikla considering A,U ,D!
10:He said ''meri suffering kisi ko nazar hi nahin aati aur yahan sab rote rehte hain mein 6 din se stretcher pe hoon.'' when sapna said he should suffer.

These are the reasons i think Vishal will stay and Santosh will leave.What do you think? Please do comment and let me know! But please no bashing of any contestant!Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidamasoom.d0nrbmystery93*PunjabiGirl*rida_ranbir--Zariyat--FaultInOurStars.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal is Not going today! 10 Reasons!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBigTamasha

IF-Dazzler

TheBigTamasha

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
footage wise toh Niketan ka number hoga fir...he got zero footage...but hope he stays

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 14 December 2012 at 12:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranghaesj1Sunshine797

tv666

tv666

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nope, sry 2 break it 2 u, but vishal's getting evicted today ..100% Smile

shiviluvipk

Groupbie

shiviluvipk

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i really want vishal to stay 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pramitapehlnazrida_ranbir

masoom.d0n

masoom.d0n

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
yes true and one another big reason is bb is all fixed...wo 1 week se strecher par hai...wo out hua to audience ko wo scene dekhne mein achha ni lagega...aur bb ye nhi chahta...so its all going according to their plan...

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masoom.d0n

yes true and one another big reason is bb is all fixed...wo 1 week se strecher par hai...wo out hua to audience ko wo scene dekhne mein achha ni lagega...aur bb ye nhi chahta...so its all going according to their plan...
I too think the same.

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
want vish to out as he missing niruha bhaiyaa too much

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
add another reason

i will dieCry

and if he is not out today..i will give u party..anywhereParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*racho8rida_ranbir

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.