Sana's Hillarious Antics in Day 57 Episode - VIDEO

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hi, Guys Hug
I have isolated only Sana's part from the yesterday's episode LOL, those who missed it or wanna watch again Here is the Video:-

I Can't resist posting this video because she was just Awesome yesterday ROFL.
I am still laughing because of this video
ROFL.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

karanLurukawanmhilaDelcynaandishaFossil2pari_roxxArsha_Kriyanshkhamosshhh.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana's Hillarious Antics in Day 57 Episode - VIDEO" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fossil2

Fossil2

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
thanks for this. i'm a great fan of sana. she is unlike the other women in the house, and is so so so spontaneous. thats why she comes across as dumb. the other women go through similar thought processes but they don't express spontaneously. ppl like aashka, urvashi, delnaax first figure it out in their head before expressing (which, in my opinion, is fake and put-on). sana spends no time between thoughts and words/actions. seedha bol deti hai. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxsscomp32khamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Thnxs for the vid.Smile Nowadays m unable to watch BB epis., just catch some live feed. So wanted to watch Sana's attics after reading abt them here. So thnxs so much.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

naandisha

naandisha

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thanks for his...GOOD JOB

SANA KHAN is just amazing hehehehe

Delcy

Delcy

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hahahaha "kar di na legally blonde harkat" ROFL
oh maaahn shes too good ROFLROFL
the fact dt its unintentional makes it even cuter Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rukawaFossil2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.