\|/*Happy Anniversary DKDM*\|/ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Anniversary to the whole cast and crew of DKDM and also to all the viewers of the show and the members of this forum.😛👏
Hope DKDM celebrates many more anniversaries and breaks all the mythological shows records.😃
Hope it gets even more success than all the evergreen mythos like Ramayan,Mahabharat,Om Namaha Shivay and Sri Krishna.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks minaxi for the beautiful sig.😊   
Happy anniversary Dkdm.
Ek saal ho gaya pata bhi nai chala.
Is show ne hame hasaya, hame pyarr karna sikhaya ,kabhi bahot rulaya. Par hame kabhi aisa feel nai hone dia ki hum koi show dekh rahe hai. Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta tha mano ye sab sach hai aur hamare samne ho raha hai.
Thanks Dkdm.
Happy Birthday Dkdm.
Love Dkdm.
Love its cast and crew.
Love life ok.
Happy Birthday Dkdm forum.
Love all the members here.
Happy Birthday DKDM. It's The Best Serial On Life Ok. I Hope It Completes More Episodes. (:
Happy Anniversary To All DKDM Cast And Forum Members And Congratulations To The Essay Contest Winner !!!
Originally posted by subha2601

Thanks minaxi for the beautiful sig.😊   
Thanks subha😊

To the entire cast & crew of DKDM
 Life OK
👏👏👏👏👏
& our wonderful forum members
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
A very Happy first birthday to the entire cast and crew of this show. I have not been part of this journey very long but have enjoyed very moment of it. So much so I feel I am family now. It is a show that I love a lot and cannot do without. Wish this journey goes on and never ends. Love to all. 😊

Congo to all my fellow DKDMians here...🤗🤗🤗...Spl thnx to our wonderful DT of DKDM forum for arranging a lovely celebration for DKDM's 1st Bday...🤗🤗🤗🤗... Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 11 years ago
Happy 1st Birthday DKDM...
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

A huge congratulations & SALUTE to DKDM cast n crew for this SPL BIG ACHIEVEMENT...The hardwork u guys hv put hv truly made u all WINNERS n tht too in flying high colors...👏👏👏...

This show proved tht proverb - SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE... ⭐️⭐️⭐️... When DKDM started one year ago,it had soo many risks...1stly its on a new channel...2ndly its a mytho show(coz all the recent mytho shows on other channels were BIG TIME FLOP)...n lastly it ws one of the MAJOR COMPETITIVE TIME SLOT - 8pm... But now after one year,DKDM hv stand out as a clear winner...NOT only it bcame the FACE OF LIFE OK...But also permanently created its place among the list of best shows of all times...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏... Also nw it hv started the LONG LOST MYTHOLOGICAL SHOWS trend in tellywood once again..👏👏👏...

As a viewer of this show,i am super duper happy & proud with the success & appreciation it hv garnered from all over the world includin frm ppl of all ages n frm diff walks of life...👏👏👏👏👏👏...

I jst wanna wish DKDM many more success & fame & appreciation in future too coz it TRULY DESERVES them all...
👏👏👏👏👏👏...
now comin to my love for DKDM or say my journey with DKDM...i will jst copy pase wht i wrote for DKDM Anniv Competition here-"DKDM FOR ME"...😃😃... Mine ws entry # 27...😃😃

DKDM for me is One among two of my fav mytho shows(DKDM & Om Namah Shivay)...And also one among the BEST MYTHO shows tellywood ever had..👏👏...This is the BEST MYTHO SHOW among all hind GECs in todays time..This has truly managed to create magic like d DD1 shows lik-Om Namah Shivay,Ramayan, Mahabharata-used to do in early 90s...👏👏👏...And the BEST PART is this show hv come as a BREATHE OF FRESH AIR in the current generation of monotonous shows... With its perfect cast,fantabulous visual effects and ofcourse amazing story,it has created a spl place in the hearts of viewers & tht too establishing a new trend in tellywood..👏👏...

Now coming to my relation with DKDM...Firstly i am nt tht much into religion n all...bt i ALWZ had LIKED Lord Shiv...B4 DKDM happnd for me the BEST Lord SHIV BASED MYTHO SHOW ws the one i used to c in my childhood-"Om Namah Shivay" of DD1...Aftr ONS,i cudn connect to ny of the mytho shows esp the way they portrayed Lord Shiv in their shows...Then years later DKDM came...I started seein this show frm mid Jan 2012...One fine day while i ws changin channels,i saw DKDM bein showing its repeats rite frm 1st epi...n i saw the part where Sati is lost in Jungle n Shiv ji starts singing the song...As i din had nythin to watch,i thot lets giv it a try...n by the time the repeats of DKDM ended...i ws OFFICIALLY HOOKED to the show...1stly coz i SIMPLY FELL IN LOVE with Mohit as Shiv when tht song seq started...2ndly i LOVED the FACT tht this show is on my FAV GOD & they r TRULY DOING JUSTICE to it with Mohit n other cast & crew and the presentation...3rdly Mohit-Mouni chemistry...⭐️⭐️⭐️...

The more i started to c the show regularly the more my long lost spiritual side in me ws comin back very slowly...And more than nythin else i give  MAIN CREDIT to Mohit coz hes the SOUL of the show...I hv seen shows earlier with big star cast n big PH n all,yet they FAILED to create tht DIVINE MAGIC..And here evn though if evrything ws perfect had the hero had nt been this perfect,then DKDM wudn hv seen the limelight of success vich it is seein nw...so DKDM CVs ka BEST DECISION HAS TO BE CHOOSIN & MOULDING MOHIT AS LORD SHIV...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... While watching some scenes,involuntarily my hands joint as if am "i am prayin to Mohit"...i cant help it coz the way he oozes DIVINITY onscreen,he makes me do tht and also make me teary eyed at times...i can feel tht SPIRITUALITY FACTOR many times...And i will be FOREVER INDEBTED to DKDM for makin this CULT SHOW on my fav God-Lord Shiv & also for choosing Mohit Raina As Lord Shiv...🤗🤗🤗🤗...

Another UNIQUE QUALITY of DKDM vich i super love is tht they hv BEAUTIFULLY SHOWN the "loving caring side" of Mahadev as a true lover/soulmate/husband and also a FATHER...👏👏👏👏... And this i solely give credit to DKDM as none among b4 hv shwn this much/din shw nythin lik this...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Now i realise y gals keep "solah somvaar vrat" coz truly Mahadev jaisa pati...atleast 1% of him if one can get,then her life can bcome BEAUTIFUL & MEANINGFUL...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

Other facts i love abt this show is the rest of the star cast...Be it for main characters or for cameos(short term/long term),each one of them hv managed to create an impact...😃😃... Also i hv loved hw they tried to show  "goodness" in Asurs and "badness" in Devtas...And tht itself explains evryone other than God,ALL r GREY SHADED characters-be it human beings or devtas or asurs..😃😃...A very REALISTIC APPROACH...👏👏👏...

And lastly i love the divine BG musics they use..then the grand sets n amazing visual effects...I think among visual effect-Samudr Manthan part ws the MOST PERFECT one shown till date...

To conclude i love evrything abt DKDM and i am truly glad it happend in my life as it did create an impact in my personal life too.. 😃😃😃...