\|/*Happy Anniversary DKDM*\|/

Posted: 11 years ago

PS.Please allow pg to load compeletely, it's image heavy.

Dear DKDMians, our celebrations have already started with the Anniversary special Writting contest.

It's time to anounce the winners

Thanks everyone for participating, all the entries were good

As per your judgement, the Runners-up is,

-skylark- (entry 29)

Congratulations, this is your siggy😊

For Winner's position we have,

1) subha2601 (entry 4)

2) rajluvsshpavti (entry 13)

Congratulations

This is your Winner's siggy😊

What is DKDM without the actors who make their characters come alive with their brilliant performance.

Sia will tell us about the actors & Srushti will enlighten us about the characters.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Born in Jammu and Kashmir Mohit Raina's Birthday  is in August.

He  entered in tv  world with a Star Plus science fiction show 'Antariksh' which was quite a show I say!..Then again he appeared in  Start Plus's  Bhaabi

After taking some time off TV  world  he played the main lead in Mithun Chakraborty's starrer Don Muthuswami

Then came his first lead role again in Star plus as Garv in Chehra which had its own shades and gave him an opportunity to learn and evolve.

Then came along Balaji's Bandini which had many experienced actors and surely Mohit might have learnt a lot

As hee got recognition he was taken as yet another  main lead in Saharah One's show

Ganga ki Dheej And as his name - Agantuk he was as sizzling as he is now... At present playing the role of Mahadev in

Devo Ke Dev Mahadev...

Does a performer like this needs an intro? Nah of course , adjectives fall short of measuring the immensity of this surprise packet.

M - Manifestation of manfulness

O - Outstanding performer.

H - Sizzling HOT hunk.

I - Intoxicatingly irresistible

T - Terrific

Heating, sizzling up the screens is what he does just by one glimps of him!

Redefining the character he plays won him many pats and accolades.

Starting her career from Abhishekh Bachchan's  Run..She had indeed had a run to get recognized.. It was only when Kyun Ki came by she got to prove her calibre and thereafter there was not looking back for her.

As for her role in DKDM, It was a dream role.. a role that so unfathomed  and significant in the history that  nobody would have ever thought that they ever knew it at all. And this lady played it with all her might with her bright smile and grace in her dance.

A treat to watch her play the role of Sati.

She is 19 year old just passed out of her

high school from Yashodham High School, Goregaon, Mumbai.

And apart from playing a pivotal role in India's one of the most prestigious Mythological show ' Devon Ke Dev Mahadev she also  is currently perusing  her BA from Dahanukar College of Commerce.

My chuyimuyi!! The most adorable Parvati in the history. She played her part with merry in her big beautiful eyes.

She proved her talent too in both  her shows.  The most remembered performance  was the one of Parvati's penance to get Shiva as her husband.

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
reserved!

Kumar ji from being the wicked villan in Sai baba to playing Ravan to Nandi had a great learning journey and I suppose fun filled.

Nandi was the one who was typcasted to just look stout and a little decked up. But what we all got was a very well built personification of the character Nandi..and feel the gladness to see him Perform with great sincerity.

A very charming lad, who just by shear Happenstance had given his screen test and instantly got selected for Lord Kartikeya's role.

Oh his expression, stunts and performance is the one which one should look forward to. Just a young lad and has already got most of the female fans after him and how can one forget how he was one of the reason for people literally put a petition  legally to get back ChandrGupt Mauriya.

Chubby cheeks

Mischief within

Ladoos await

Mice have already emptied the plates

Um, that was poor poetry! :P

This little cuddly  chap has already won everyone's heart. Being the last one in the family of Mahadev and Mata Parvati, he is pampered by all who know him.. both on and off screens.

And he being the part of the show just makes it perfect!

A VM Dedicated to Mahadev..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df_8ikmR4N4&list=UUEn2KzNVi_zxd3tssTUbJbA&index=1[/YOUTUBE]

Happy First Anniversary DKDM!
Love
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
Mein bhi aa gaiπŸ˜›

Ah no!! Forum Girls and Boys, bad manners,,,,you should not throw tamatars at your DT member, however LAZY and useless she is

*Sees Minaxi glaring at her and scurries towards her work*
So we have This the anniversary thread!!!
Our Forum and Serial is completing ONE FULL YEAR!!! Dhinka Chika

Oye, Bas Karo Dancing!!!Lets get on to the agenda...What agenda you say???
So Minaxi Started the thread and Sia gave it a beautiful masala...
And we move towards the end

Arrey after every function what is the last thing needed to be said???

THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Speech toh karni pade na,...

*Ahem*
*Shruti glares*
Shruti : Dont you dare tell me that you are gonna GIVE A Thank You SPEECH NOW!!!!

Srushti : errr...emmm...Well ...change of plan guys!!!!
Since I am forbidden to say anything *looks around*
I am just inviting few people on the forum to do the sameπŸ˜›

*Everybody glares*

Nobody believes me *sniff*

So to prove my case...

...Here are some guest KALAKAARs...dropping in to thank the DKDM Stars...!!!!

Here comes BIG BOSS with SAllu bhaiπŸ˜‰
So Sallubhai has a message for our Gannubhai!!

Owww...Sallubhai dont cry, Gannubhaiya hai na...πŸ˜›

AND LOOK LOOK
*gasps* *hyperventilates*
who is come???? Along with Hrithik Roshan bhaiπŸ˜›

We have our own...BHAMMMOOO

The Lord of the Dance...

We agree...he was the best, Dugguji
!!

And look now ...who is here after being Poked to death...

Takku...thanking Indru😲

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
And finally Chhodo ...Bollywood ko!!!

We have our special guests from Mytholand...

Dil garden Garden...Look who is here!

Vishnu and Mahesh Thanking the DKDM team!!!

HAR HAR MAHADEV!!!!

Look WHO IS HERE!!!

Chalo  Chalo Bow down !!!!!

Shivji aayen hai,,,,
😳
to Thank😳...Guess who??

So that is it for now...*hears noise*.😲

What is this noise now!!!!

OOOPPPSSS...Guess who did we forget!!

DAKSHUUU!!!!!! 
Haye haye!! how could We have forgotten the original Villain of the Forum, without whom the Forum is all Suna Suna...how dared we...

So with this, we come to the end of this Vote of Thanks ceremony!!!
But before We go...
We thank the WHOLE FORUM!!
The most beautiful, and friendly Forum!!!!!
Thank you to all the members, silent or active,!!!!! 

And Also...

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

\|/ Har Har Mahadev \|/

This celebration starts with, first congratulating the show & the team,
then dedicating,
a Song or Shayari or Joke or a dialogue, to various character of DKDM. (idea curtesy jayvenk)

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

||Namo namaha Shankara Parvati Vyam||

Today
It's The Historical Day In Our Life
18th December
A Very Happy 1st Birthday
Devon ke dev... Mahadev

The Day With Full Of Excitement,
eager and happiness we are observing as its not less than a Festival. Yes It is a Big Festival For All Of Us WhoWatches

Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev

The day when we had a view how Mahadev would be there in his life.

We had a view how Mata Sati Could be

And we had a view later how maata parvati could be

As a viewer we have just started with a testing that lets see what this show is all about even if we were known to the things happened with Mahadev . This show made us believe ya this should be the show which should be watched.No parents will stop their kids to watch this show, no parents will say that chap you are wasting time in front of this idiot box.Just because its none other than DKDM

Today is the where we have started our journey of life with
 Mahadev & Adishakti

The magical show,
where there is all treasures for you
The show where you can laugh , cry ,feel love and get angry at the same time.

I as a viewer will never ever thought of leaving one of the the episodes. It has twisted my life in such a way that I can't even express, made me more sensible, patitent , more aggressive ( where it needs to be ) , more lovable, more fun loving , the best way I could be. Still m learning as it never ends and I am to just a beginer with life's journey. I am having my course of leaving life. How to react in situation how to feel how to take a right step, everything one can learn with help of this show DKDM.

• I would say Whatever Adishakti Does Thats my way of taking steps in life
  • Whatever Mahadev thinks and decides in that way i decide and think

Again I wanna Wish you My DKDM .. Happy Birthday

May Lord Shiva & Maata Parvati Bless you

May you grow all the years ahead 

With Love & Respect

-Riti-

||Namo namaha Shankara Parvati Vyam||

Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago
Congrats to the winners of essay contest. the essys were really nice.
Happy anniversary to all my dkdmians

nice post minaxiπŸ‘
nice character sketch and vm siaπŸ‘
hey srusti welcome back was missing you and today is me your turn for wu.
nice post and seems bhammu has become your favπŸ‘

and jayu nice game

wow bg me karpur gauram
awesome post guys
Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Congrats to DKDM. And Srushti, as usual very funny and superbπŸ˜†πŸ‘
Happy 1st Birthday DKDM...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

A huge congratulations & SALUTE to DKDM cast n crew for this SPL BIG ACHIEVEMENT...The hardwork u guys hv put hv truly made u all WINNERS n tht too in flying high colors...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

This show proved tht proverb - SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE... β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ... When DKDM started one year ago,it had soo many risks...1stly its on a new channel...2ndly its a mytho show(coz all the recent mytho shows on other channels were BIG TIME FLOP)...n lastly it ws one of the MAJOR COMPETITIVE TIME SLOT - 8pm... But now after one year,DKDM hv stand out as a clear winner...NOT only it bcame the FACE OF LIFE OK...But also permanently created its place among the list of best shows of all times...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Also nw it hv started the LONG LOST MYTHOLOGICAL SHOWS trend in tellywood once again..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

As a viewer of this show,i am super duper happy & proud with the success & appreciation it hv garnered from all over the world includin frm ppl of all ages n frm diff walks of life...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

I jst wanna wish DKDM many more success & fame & appreciation in future too coz it TRULY DESERVES them all...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Also congo to all my fellow DKDMians here...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...Spl thnx to our wonderful DT of DKDM forum for arranging a lovely celebration for DKDM's 1st Bday...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Now comin to my love for DKDM or say my journey with DKDM...i wud jst copy pase wht i wrote for DKDM Anniv Competition here-"DKDM FOR ME"...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Mine ws entry # 27...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

DKDM for me is One among two of my fav mytho shows(DKDM & Om Namah Shivay)...And also one among the BEST MYTHO shows tellywood ever had..πŸ‘πŸ‘...This is the BEST MYTHO SHOW among all hind GECs in todays time..This has truly managed to create magic like d DD1 shows lik-Om Namah Shivay,Ramayan, Mahabharata-used to do in early 90s...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...And the BEST PART is this show hv come as a BREATHE OF FRESH AIR in the current generation of monotonous shows... With its perfect cast,fantabulous visual effects and ofcourse amazing story,it has created a spl place in the hearts of viewers & tht too establishing a new trend in tellywood..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Now coming to my relation with DKDM...Firstly i am nt tht much into religion n all...bt i ALWZ had LIKED Lord Shiv...B4 DKDM happnd for me the BEST Lord SHIV BASED MYTHO SHOW ws the one i used to c in my childhood-"Om Namah Shivay" of DD1...Aftr ONS,i cudn connect to ny of the mytho shows esp the way they portrayed Lord Shiv in their shows...Then years later DKDM came...I started seein this show frm mid Jan 2012...One fine day while i ws changin channels,i saw DKDM bein showing its repeats rite frm 1st epi...n i saw the part where Sati is lost in Jungle n Shiv ji starts singing the song...As i din had nythin to watch,i thot lets giv it a try...n by the time the repeats of DKDM ended...i ws OFFICIALLY HOOKED to the show...1stly coz i SIMPLY FELL IN LOVE with Mohit as Shiv when tht song seq started...2ndly i LOVED the FACT tht this show is on my FAV GOD & they r TRULY DOING JUSTICE to it with Mohit n other cast & crew and the presentation...3rdly Mohit-Mouni chemistry...⭐️⭐️⭐️...

The more i started to c the show regularly the more my long lost spiritual side in me ws comin back very slowly...And more than nythin else i give  MAIN CREDIT to Mohit coz hes the SOUL of the show...I hv seen shows earlier with big star cast n big PH n all,yet they FAILED to create tht DIVINE MAGIC..And here evn though if evrything ws perfect had the hero had nt been this perfect,then DKDM wudn hv seen the limelight of success vich it is seein nw...so DKDM CVs ka BEST DECISION HAS TO BE CHOOSIN & MOULDING MOHIT AS LORD SHIV...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... While watching some scenes,involuntarily my hands joint as if am "i am prayin to Mohit"...i cant help it coz the way he oozes DIVINITY onscreen,he makes me do tht and also make me teary eyed at times...i can feel tht SPIRITUALITY FACTOR many times...And i will be FOREVER INDEBTED to DKDM for makin this CULT SHOW on my fav God-Lord Shiv & also for choosing Mohit Raina As Lord Shiv...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Another UNIQUE QUALITY of DKDM vich i super love is tht they hv BEAUTIFULLY SHOWN the "loving caring side" of Mahadev as a true lover/soulmate/husband and also a FATHER...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... And this i solely give credit to DKDM as none among b4 hv shwn this much/din shw nythin lik this...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Now i realise y gals keep "solah somvaar vrat" coz truly Mahadev jaisa pati...atleast 1% of him if one can get,then her life can bcome BEAUTIFUL & MEANINGFUL...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

Other facts i love abt this show is the rest of the star cast...Be it for main characters or for cameos(short term/long term),each one of them hv managed to create an impact...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Also i hv loved hw they tried to show  "goodness" in Asurs and "badness" in Devtas...And tht itself explains evryone other than God,ALL r GREY SHADED characters-be it human beings or devtas or asurs..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...A very REALISTIC APPROACH...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

And lastly i love the divine BG musics they use..then the grand sets n amazing visual effects...I think among visual effect-Samudr Manthan part ws the MOST PERFECT one shown till date...

To conclude i love evrything abt DKDM and i am truly glad it happend in my life as it did create an impact in my personal life too.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Lastly congo to my frnd Rani for bein the runner-up winner..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...nd congo to winners-Subha & Raj in the DKDM Anniv Write Up  contest..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 11 years ago