Posted: 11 years ago
😛Dnt u think urvashi niketan makes a nice pair😳...Niketan likes urvashi☺️☺️ and ofcourse Urvashi likes Niketan☺️☺️...Do u think their friendship might blossom into...???????😛

Edited by tabi9 - 11 years ago
No I dont think Niketan Likes urvashi (In that manner)

He is playing an awesome game as he knows that she will stay till the finals.
Niketan claims to be afraid of Urvashi 😛😆
Niketa seems a genuine person who likes non messy straightforward people ...thats the reason for him liking Urvashi ...if this friendship culminates into a relationship thats  something which cannot be said now because both nik and urvashi are practical people and  think from their heads . They cannot fall in love within few weeks.
They might make a good pair but they dont see each other in that way 

😆
I would love to see an ishq waala love blossoming between the two😳...but practically i dont think that will happen...Urvashi is an independent woman...if she has not thought about another marriage/relationship for all these years, i dont think it is possible anymore...also Niketan is single and Urvashi is mother of two grown up kids...practically impossible!!! but amazing chemistry between the two and they understand each other very well...
btw where is that party photo from?? on the second row???
Originally posted by akruz

btw where is that party photo from?? on the second row???

donno got it 4rm google images..sampat was there so it might be some old video
Edited by tabi9 - 11 years ago
i love them if their friendship will turn into something else i ll be the happiest of all 😛