Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Need a favour!Please Help??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am going to a village for 15 days for a project research and I am a Bigg Boss Maniac ,Today I am leaving.I won't be able to watch Bigg Boss there and I will be using internet on my phone so i want a favor can anyone Pm me summary and happening of Episodes Daily?.I am BB maniac so i will be wanting little bit detailed update daily,Sorry for being so demanding but please if someone can help please comment and inform me if you will be doing this for me daily? or not? Please please I beg you all.Smile Like today also i will not be able to watch today's Episode so if you can tell me what Salman said to contestants and who got evicted and what they showed about yesterday clips.Please I will be really thankful to you.

Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need a favour!Please Help??" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Buddy ...pls concentrate on ur research first... aise shows tho bahut aayenge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhusharma78

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Buddy ...pls concentrate on ur research first... aise shows tho bahut aayenge

I will be doing it whole day but a update reading daily night will not affect my research please do it for me.Smile

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
No one wants to help me???Cry

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hi,

There is a Daily Discussion Thread posted every day which is a sticky. I that second post, our coolbie gypsy gives episode update. Please check that.

This is yesterday one.

Daily Discussion ~ 13th December

Also there is Live Update Thread in which in the title it would be mentioned on which page live written update is on which page, like this one...

Live Discussion Thread -60 Update Page 12

You can check both these threads which are sticky threads.

Hope this helps.

All The Best for your project :)

Topic Closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT

Edited by Autumn. - 14 December 2012 at 12:58am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.