Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

dont like sapna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zoyamom33

zoyamom33

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

i dont know why, she always gets carried away by delnaaz's fake sweetness...why did she give urva;s name if she wanted to take Delu;s name in the end. she could have asid sana...i dont like her...she is an idiot...always gets carried away...just cos peopel are in TV business, tnhey are not bad peopel, only social workers like aseem are no the only nice ones, i love aseen and niruaha, dont get me wrong, they are tryely wonderufl people, but just cos others are in the show biz they dont automatically become "no good"...

this is another person BB gave lot of importance to for no reason, she and Sana...for no reason

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dont like sapna" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.