India-Forums

Sana & Rajiv so cute together! (Page 6)

*PunjabiGirl* Goldie
*PunjabiGirl*
*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManjuBlore

Originally posted by Tarza

Jo log Live feed nehi dekhte hai sirf unko hi Rwjeev PURE lagta hai!

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Why is Sana so close to Rajiv? Is she so dumb. She is 26 years old. She can't be so dumb as to not know the difference between friendship and Love. At the time of nomination she wanted to save Aashka and the dilemma was with Rajiv and Delnaz. Vishal's name did not come to her mind at all. If I am wrong correct me.

Yes you are right she did not think about vishal at all. It's so annoying to see sana always asking for rajeev I guess rajeev manage to brainwash her against vishal . rajeev needs to get out. He over reacts, cries and sana always goes up to him to give him support. When vishal was crying for dinesh where was sana , she was sitting with rajeev. She came up to vishal later. Angry Angry Angry

Edited by *PunjabiGirl* - 13 December 2012 at 10:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aannabaa.Senorita.

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I love them together there are so cute together i just adore them Embarrassed
racho8 Goldie
racho8
racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aannabaa

Why is Sana so close to Rajiv? Is she so dumb. She is 26 years old. She can't be so dumb as to not know the difference between friendship and Love. At the time of nomination she wanted to save Aashka and the dilemma was with Rajiv and Delnaz. Vishal's name did not come to her mind at all. If I am wrong correct me.

u r right

she's 24 not 26...she said that so many times and yes she's stupid...she reminds me of me 8 yrs agoLOL  being a girl, all girls like attention...specially when ur age is between 12/13 - 27/28...so i dont blame the girl...blame the hormonesLOL
racho8 Goldie
racho8
racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *PunjabiGirl*

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Why is Sana so close to Rajiv? Is she so dumb. She is 26 years old. She can't be so dumb as to not know the difference between friendship and Love. At the time of nomination she wanted to save Aashka and the dilemma was with Rajiv and Delnaz. Vishal's name did not come to her mind at all. If I am wrong correct me.

Yes you are right she did not think about vishal at all. It's so annoying to see sana always asking for rajeev I guess rajeev manage to brainwash her against vishal . rajeev needs to get out. He over reacts, cries and sana always goes up to him to give him support. When vishal was crying for dinesh where was sana , she was sitting with rajeev. She came up to vishal later. Angry Angry Angry

its not just rajeev...aashka, sapna, niketan...they r also part of itAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.

ManjuBlore Senior Member
ManjuBlore
ManjuBlore

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

</div>

My question is Forget Rajiv. Let us talk  from Sana's  point of view. Is she in love with Rajiv? Or is it friendship? Even Karishma also came and hugged Rajiv after he came out meeting his brother. If Rajiv is a flirt Karishma  would not have hugged him. Also  if he is in  love with Sana, then why is he behind Delnaz? Also anyone associated with Sana gets into problems.
Aashka is a good friend of Sana. Now the controversy is that Aashka and Sana are being doubted as  Lesbos. I am very much confused.

Edited by ManjuBlore - 13 December 2012 at 11:17pm
Aannabaa Senior Member
Aannabaa
Aannabaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
RAJIV BUDDHA ka aasar hain!! ROFL

.Senorita.

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Craze_naina

Why people always interpret Rajiv n Sana's friendship in a negative way...a guy and a girl can be friends, it's not necessary that they must be a couple

I like when Rajev always stand for Sana but unlikely Sana nvr stands for him
he always values the people who he really consider his friend

[B R]rGUY AND A GIRL nehi BUDDHA AND A GIRL! ROFL

would you address the elder people around you as BUDDHA?

Never! ! Par jab koi elder aisi harkate karega tab to mai definitely use buddha bolungi bcz tab mera usske upar se sara respect utht jayega...

BUT that is his nature...there are a lot of people out here who behave the same way like he does
he is just too touchy on whatever happens around him

I understand you cannot respect that person but at least dont call him as BUDDHA...completely unacceptable
he is pure from heart...whatever he does it's not fake

Tumhe kaise pata ki vo pure at heart hai? Tumne usske heart mei ghusske dekha hai kya?
just like u know that vishal has clean heart
Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Ewww both look like uncle and daughter.

Uncle aur daughter nehi...
BAAP AUR BETI... ROFL

maybe not that but
Uncle and daughter are fine lol

Aannabaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index