Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

LuvPoojaBose

Goldie

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
They look cute together because it's a special bonding between them it's like elder brother talking to her little sister, I also love them both when they are together, It was more cute when Rajeev used to call her bacha in the beginning but still their cute bonding like brother and sister is very cute indeed. 

Every time I see them both joking with each other, it looks soo damn cute like elder brother joking around with his cute little sister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana & Rajiv so cute together! (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Craze_naina

Originally posted by Tarza

Why people always interpret Rajiv n Sana's friendship in a negative way...a guy and a girl can be friends, it's not necessary that they must be a couple

I like when Rajev always stand for Sana but unlikely Sana nvr stands for him
he always values the people who he really consider his friend

[B R]rGUY AND A GIRL nehi BUDDHA AND A GIRL! ROFL

would you address the elder people around you as BUDDHA?

Never! ! Par jab koi elder aisi harkate karega tab to mai definitely use buddha bolungi bcz tab mera usske upar se sara respect utht jayega...

BUT that is his nature...there are a lot of people out here who behave the same way like he does
he is just too touchy on whatever happens around him

I understand you cannot respect that person but at least dont call him as BUDDHA...completely unacceptable
he is pure from heart...whatever he does it's not fake

Tumhe kaise pata ki vo pure at heart hai? Tumne usske heart mei ghusske dekha hai kya?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aannabaa*PunjabiGirl*racho8.Senorita.bluerobin

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by racho8

Why people always interpret Rajiv n Sana's friendship in a negative way...a guy and a girl can be friends, it's not necessary that they must be a couple

he stands for her to flirt with her...and r u kidding me  "friendship"?? 

rajeev's own words to sana were "i dont like it when you dont give me attention, i dont like it if you talk to other boys in the house"

i dont think i need to say anything else after thisLOL

yes...I believe that it's pure friendship
he just takes every relationship very seriously...whether it's Sana's friendship or Delnaaz's love relationship...it's his nature

hope you know the definition of pure friendship...pure/good friend doesnt get jealous if you talk to other ppl...they dont tell you that i should be the only one who you should trust and talk to

if you think rajeev dont have a "thing" for sana then im sure u dont have problem with aashka eitherLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aannabaa.Senorita.

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

[B R]rGUY AND A GIRL nehi BUDDHA AND A GIRL! ROFL

would you address the elder people around you as BUDDHA?

Never! ! Par jab koi elder aisi harkate karega tab to mai definitely use buddha bolungi bcz tab mera usske upar se sara respect utht jayega...

BUT that is his nature...there are a lot of people out here who behave the same way like he does
he is just too touchy on whatever happens around him

I understand you cannot respect that person but at least dont call him as BUDDHA...completely unacceptable
he is pure from heart...whatever he does it's not fake

Tumhe kaise pata ki vo pure at heart hai? Tumne usske heart mei ghusske dekha hai kya?

ROFLROFLROFL

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

They look cute together because it's a special bonding between them it's like elder brother talking to her little sister, I also love them both when they are together, It was more cute when Rajeev used to call her bacha in the beginning but still their cute bonding like brother and sister is very cute indeed. 

Every time I see them both joking with each other, it looks soo damn cute like elder brother joking around with his cute little sister

do u watch live feed?? 

if you do then you will never say thisLOL

Edited by racho8 - 13 December 2012 at 10:37pm

AannabaaWinds.of.Heaven

Aannabaa

Aannabaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
pure??? u must be jokin go nd watch live feed!! characterless hain pura!

racho8.Senorita.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Jo log Live feed nehi dekhte hai sirf unko hi Rwjeev PURE lagta hai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.

*PunjabiGirl*

Goldie

*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

There is no angle they look brother and sister relationship. rajeev doesn't see sana as his sister he even said it plenty times. he is stick to sana like a clue, you can see how rajeev looks at vishal and sana when both are together. No way they are cute together. Rajeev needs to be out

Edited by *PunjabiGirl* - 13 December 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedracho8.Senorita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.