Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvPoojaBose

They look cute together because it's a special bonding between them it's like elder brother talking to her little sister, I also love them both when they are together, It was more cute when Rajeev used to call her bacha in the beginning but still their cute bonding like brother and sister is very cute indeed.

Every time I see them both joking with each other, it looks soo damn cute like elder brother joking around with his cute little sister

There is no angle they look brother and sister relationship. rajeev doesn't see sana as his sister he even said it plenty times. he is stick to sana like a clue, you can see how rajeev looks at vishal and sana when both are together. No way they are cute together. Rajeev needs to be outEdited by *PunjabiGirl* - 11 years ago
Aannabaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
live feed dekhke logoko topic kholna chahiye!
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aannabaa

pure??? u must be jokin go nd watch live feed!! characterless hain pura!

EXACTLY!!

rajeev is sooo cheappp...worse then santosh😆
Aannabaa thumbnail
i knw him from KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI...google karne se kisika chrctr nehi jana jata...watch live feed plz!
ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarza

Jo log Live feed nehi dekhte hai sirf unko hi Rwjeev PURE lagta hai!

Why is Sana so close to Rajiv? Is she so dumb. She is 26 years old. She can't be so dumb as to not know the difference between friendship and Love. At the time of nomination she wanted to save Aashka and the dilemma was with Rajiv and Delnaz. Vishal's name did not come to her mind at all. If I am wrong correct me.
Aannabaa thumbnail
friendship ese kehte hain hume to pata hi nehi tha isko "chechrami"(BENGALI WORD if u cant understand GOOGLE it :P) kehte hain!!           ðŸ¤£
Aannabaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManjuBlore

Why is Sana so close to Rajiv? Is she so dumb. She is 26 years old. She can't be so dumb as to not know the difference between friendship and Love. At the time of nomination she wanted to save Aashka and the dilemma was with Rajiv and Delnaz. Vishal's name did not come to her mind at all. If I am wrong correct me.

u r right
Craze_naina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aannabaa

i knw him from KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI...google karne se kisika chrctr nehi jana jata...watch live feed plz!

yes...I do watch live feed
STILL my view does not change for Rajeev in fact my view become stronger😃
*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManjuBlore

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>Why is Sana so close to Rajiv? Is she so dumb. She is 26 years old. She can't be so dumb as to not know the difference between friendship and Love. At the time of nomination she wanted to save Aashka and the dilemma was with Rajiv and Delnaz. Vishal's name did not come to her mind at all. If I am wrong correct me.

Yes you are right she did not think about vishal at all. It's so annoying to see sana always asking for rajeev I guess rajeev manage to brainwash her against vishal . rajeev needs to get out. He over reacts, cries and sana always goes up to him to give him support. When vishal was crying for dinesh where was sana , she was sitting with rajeev. She came up to vishal later. 😡 😡 😡 Edited by *PunjabiGirl* - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love them together there are so cute together i just adore them 😳