Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved (Page 2)

Poll Question: Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [13.59%]
89 [86.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurusbb

I think I am beginning to get an idea why BB is biased like this:

1) They wanted to project Delu as possible winner and make people irritated and thus more hatred means more viewership
2) They kept on focusing on Delu as abla nari and Rajeev as her pet puppy to polarise viewers
3) Then they got Fakthiyar knowing well what he would do - to further create TRPs
4) Then they used Urvashi to make Delu blow her blood vessels and expose her
5) Finally they got Rakesh to strip Delu completely and expose her - so as to create more TRPs
6) Had they ensured Delu got nominated, she would have probably been knocked out (going by popularity rating on BB site). And no Delu means no Pillu, no Aasu tears, no Sana bedroom antics - so they have kept Delu purely for TRP
7) They made Delu captain this week because they knew if she was nominated so she will go - now she is safe till atleast 28th
8) Till 28th, they will continue Delu-Pillu circus for TRPs and then probably throw her out

I feel pretty sure that Delu will not be in top 5/6. If Rajeev shows spine, then he has a chance to be in top 5.

What do you feel about my logic?

Logic toh achchi hai, but BB itnay intelligent nahi hain
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyytaurusbb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

1) They wanted to project Delu as possible winner and make people irritated and thus more hatred means more viewership
2) They kept on focusing on Delu as abla nari and Rajeev as her pet puppy to polarise viewers
3) Then they got Fakthiyar knowing well what he would do - to further create TRPs
5) Finally they got Rakesh to strip Delu completely and expose her - so as to create more TRPs
6) Had they ensured Delu got nominated, she would have probably been knocked out (going by popularity rating on BB site). And no Delu means no Pillu, no Aasu tears, no Sana bedroom antics - so they have kept Delu purely for TRP
7) They made Delu captain this week because they knew if she was nominated so she will go - now she is safe till atleast 28th
8) Till 28th, they will continue Delu-Pillu circus for TRPs and then probably throw her out

I feel pretty sure that Delu will not be in top 5/6. If Rajeev shows spine, then he has a chance to be in top 5.

point toh hai...hope aisa hi hoWink del & aasu chodke koi b jeete i wont mind LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by blossom2283

It doesnt matter whether she is a captain or not...but i would not want her to be saved from nomination or get any kind of power for saving others from it.

Save toh ho hee gayi hai... she will reach the finals so smoothly and even can win as per  how BB is supporting her

I know that dear...bt if this happen then it will b fun to watch del reaction...yaar captain b bana aur kuch fayda b nahi hua LOL

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

I dont get how people like her so much and dont remember the things she has done

joohi5ifyy

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

a big NO

joohi5ifyy

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

All the 8 points r perfectly valid..my only objection being with BOLD part...Delu will reach top 3...jeetegi ya nahi..yeh nahi pata..but she will b there! BB is bent upon protecting her! i always feel ki irani parivar n colors channel ka kuch gehra rishta hai! their tweets r also all pro-delu . Never have i seen a pro-urvashi n niketan tweet from them. n if u tweet any thing pro-delu (which i did once to test them),...they instandly replied with a sweet smile..but i tweeted them 100 times abt urvashi n niketan n what not..its like talkin to  a wall!!

PS: I m NOT Delu fan!

joohi5ifyy

tvfrnds001

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I hope Delnaaz does something crazy as the captain 
Please Please Please
So Rajeev is not your chamcha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.