Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved - Page 2

Poll Question :

Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont get how people like her so much and dont remember the things she has done

Originally posted by taurusbb

I think I am beginning to get an idea why BB is biased like this:

1) They wanted to project Delu as possible winner and make people irritated and thus more hatred means more viewership
2) They kept on focusing on Delu as abla nari and Rajeev as her pet puppy to polarise viewers
3) Then they got Fakthiyar knowing well what he would do - to further create TRPs
4) Then they used Urvashi to make Delu blow her blood vessels and expose her
5) Finally they got Rakesh to strip Delu completely and expose her - so as to create more TRPs
6) Had they ensured Delu got nominated, she would have probably been knocked out (going by popularity rating on BB site). And no Delu means no Pillu, no Aasu tears, no Sana bedroom antics - so they have kept Delu purely for TRP
7) They made Delu captain this week because they knew if she was nominated so she will go - now she is safe till atleast 28th
8) Till 28th, they will continue Delu-Pillu circus for TRPs and then probably throw her out

I feel pretty sure that Delu will not be in top 5/6. If Rajeev shows spine, then he has a chance to be in top 5.

What do you feel about my logic?

All the 8 points r perfectly valid..my only objection being with BOLD part...Delu will reach top 3...jeetegi ya nahi..yeh nahi pata..but she will b there! BB is bent upon protecting her! i always feel ki irani parivar n colors channel ka kuch gehra rishta hai! their tweets r also all pro-delu . Never have i seen a pro-urvashi n niketan tweet from them. n if u tweet any thing pro-delu (which i did once to test them),...they instandly replied with a sweet smile..but i tweeted them 100 times abt urvashi n niketan n what not..its like talkin to  a wall!!

PS: I m NOT Delu fan!
Originally posted by desicrowd

Big no...I'll be happy if BB says iss time sirf captain eliminate hoga... Delnaaz apna boriya bistar uthaao aur BB house se niklo...😆...

Agreed
I hope Delnaaz does something crazy as the captain 
Please Please Please
So Rajeev is not your chamcha
Nooo😭...why on earth Vishal and Sapna voted for her😡 why doesn't big boss understand ki more delu-pilu drama is injurious to viewer's health😆
a big no i would  be happy if urvashi was the captain  i just hope today salman announces urvashi's direct entry to the grand finale for the extra ordinary task 😛
No, She doesn't deseve to be a captain at all...Rajev shdn't hv voted for her
My answer is yes becase now she will not have the chance to become captain in the latter weeks.
I would have been happier if BB had made the cockroach roaming around in the bigboss house loo captain , its more deserving