Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved
Big no...I'll be happy if BB says iss time sirf captain eliminate hoga... Delnaaz apna boriya bistar uthaao aur BB house se niklo...😆...
It doesnt matter whether she is a captain or not...but i would not want her to be saved from nomination or get any kind of power for saving others from it.
Originally posted by blossom2283

It doesnt matter whether she is a captain or not...but i would not want her to be saved from nomination or get any kind of power for saving others from it.

Save toh ho hee gayi hai... she will reach the finals so smoothly and even can win as per  how BB is supporting her
With dellu captain i know rajev and sana going to be safe so thats good ðŸ˜ƒ
^ Sana yes but Rajiv, I don't think so.
I think I am beginning to get an idea why BB is biased like this:

1) They wanted to project Delu as possible winner and make people irritated and thus more hatred means more viewership
2) They kept on focusing on Delu as abla nari and Rajeev as her pet puppy to polarise viewers
3) Then they got Fakthiyar knowing well what he would do - to further create TRPs
4) Then they used Urvashi to make Delu blow her blood vessels and expose her
5) Finally they got Rakesh to strip Delu completely and expose her - so as to create more TRPs
6) Had they ensured Delu got nominated, she would have probably been knocked out (going by popularity rating on BB site). And no Delu means no Pillu, no Aasu tears, no Sana bedroom antics - so they have kept Delu purely for TRP
7) They made Delu captain this week because they knew if she was nominated so she will go - now she is safe till atleast 28th
8) Till 28th, they will continue Delu-Pillu circus for TRPs and then probably throw her out

I feel pretty sure that Delu will not be in top 5/6. If Rajeev shows spine, then he has a chance to be in top 5.

What do you feel about my logic?
Originally posted by taurusbb

1) They wanted to project Delu as possible winner and make people irritated and thus more hatred means more viewership
2) They kept on focusing on Delu as abla nari and Rajeev as her pet puppy to polarise viewers
3) Then they got Fakthiyar knowing well what he would do - to further create TRPs
5) Finally they got Rakesh to strip Delu completely and expose her - so as to create more TRPs
6) Had they ensured Delu got nominated, she would have probably been knocked out (going by popularity rating on BB site). And no Delu means no Pillu, no Aasu tears, no Sana bedroom antics - so they have kept Delu purely for TRP
7) They made Delu captain this week because they knew if she was nominated so she will go - now she is safe till atleast 28th
8) Till 28th, they will continue Delu-Pillu circus for TRPs and then probably throw her out

I feel pretty sure that Delu will not be in top 5/6. If Rajeev shows spine, then he has a chance to be in top 5.

Logic toh achchi hai, but BB itnay intelligent nahi hain
😆
Originally posted by taurusbb

point toh hai...hope aisa hi ho😉 del & aasu chodke koi b jeete i wont mind ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanya.91

Save toh ho hee gayi hai... she will reach the finals so smoothly and even can win as per  how BB is supporting her

I know that dear...bt if this happen then it will b fun to watch del reaction...yaar captain b bana aur kuch fayda b nahi hua ðŸ˜†