Page 2 Page 3

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are u happy Delnaz became captain again & saved" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Big no...I'll be happy if BB says iss time sirf captain eliminate hoga... Delnaaz apna boriya bistar uthaao aur BB house se niklo...LOL...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PixieeeMrs-Sahiltvfrnds001bhuniluAmfundajoohi5ifyyTheBigTamashaboredsoultanya.91Sunshine797

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
It doesnt matter whether she is a captain or not...but i would not want her to be saved from nomination or get any kind of power for saving others from it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoultanya.91Sunshine797

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
No 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91Sunshine797

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom2283

It doesnt matter whether she is a captain or not...but i would not want her to be saved from nomination or get any kind of power for saving others from it.

Save toh ho hee gayi hai... she will reach the finals so smoothly and even can win as per  how BB is supporting her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyySunshine797

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
With dellu captain i know rajev and sana going to be safe so thats good Big smile

kanak.

kanak.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
^ Sana yes but Rajiv, I don't think so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I think I am beginning to get an idea why BB is biased like this:

1) They wanted to project Delu as possible winner and make people irritated and thus more hatred means more viewership
2) They kept on focusing on Delu as abla nari and Rajeev as her pet puppy to polarise viewers
3) Then they got Fakthiyar knowing well what he would do - to further create TRPs
4) Then they used Urvashi to make Delu blow her blood vessels and expose her
5) Finally they got Rakesh to strip Delu completely and expose her - so as to create more TRPs
6) Had they ensured Delu got nominated, she would have probably been knocked out (going by popularity rating on BB site). And no Delu means no Pillu, no Aasu tears, no Sana bedroom antics - so they have kept Delu purely for TRP
7) They made Delu captain this week because they knew if she was nominated so she will go - now she is safe till atleast 28th
8) Till 28th, they will continue Delu-Pillu circus for TRPs and then probably throw her out

I feel pretty sure that Delu will not be in top 5/6. If Rajeev shows spine, then he has a chance to be in top 5.

What do you feel about my logic?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pixieeejoohi5ifyycrazy4fawad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.