Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 13/12/12:Ram stubborn on Peehu's custody case!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*webkapushakiran patelrachirastogiJasmin81nabat kapoorAnu Shriramneeru aroravgkantuBsankbond009sreebhaReenaKeshachAnaxibiaskothapa123heena61tin2000cb4umkapAnkeeeeecleo25palmahneema.khudarathTrieshkrsh07anamika00suhani77ranmarcatch_rituVirashssanjananandrjpNeetszahirmiss_patel5dent4uviraf4unanda_gopaAnfalsushavvinikkigreensinipillai06cs119akelapothikameetasingh4divra4shmuupieamritabShilalipiGitaGroverjatre*Dev.*-Swetha-crystal30Gauri22j&b84mushkan_2003lalmadhuMahaalwayscoolvirumanusaisamanvi_CandyCream_sahana747hamzanuhaanizorAnnthewshivani003leo4everjakther7ushankitvcanu rulzChitrathannithyamkvSandstonenivedithakinara17maanluvsgeet-Mayu-iLuvRamKapoorNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 13/12/12:Ram stubborn on Peehu's custody case!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
some times i dont understand Ram's personality..D'oh..yes i am talking about the precap..look at him..still he is teasing Priya.Unhappy.kind of stubborn boy in the prekindergarten ..who doesnot want to know ,follow teacher's rule ..come on.. Grow up Golu . behave like mature Papita of Pihu ..i guess Pihu is much mature than Him..
Thank u for WU..
Gos bless u..Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramAnfalGauri22shivani003anu rulzjakther7

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smile

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria.Smile One thing is clear from Yes'days epi, the cvs always wanted the custody case 2 continue but just showed Raya softening & Ram getting shot 2 promote KHTV.Now they hav made him ruthless as in the beginning. The cvs need 2 keep the characters in some consistentcy.This switch on & off between Raya is becoming hard 2 bear. Lets see what unfolds next week--- union or separation..Ram or Rajjo!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramAnfalanu rulz

safna1030

safna1030

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
thanxx fr the WU...

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara17

some times i dont understand Ram's personality..D'oh..yes i am talking about the precap..look at him..still he is teasing Priya.Unhappy.kind of stubborn boy in the prekindergarten ..who doesnot want to know ,follow teacher's rule ..come on.. Grow up Golu . behave like mature Papita of Pihu ..i guess Pihu is much mature than Him..
Thank u for WU..
Gos bless u..Clap

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i always thought dat things wont get worse frm now now n everytime cv's dissappoint me story is back to square 1 wer it was 2 months back

yes after all dat KC convo ME bullet fiasco meri zindagi dialogues we get this crap n top of it we hav to bear rajjo ayesha around raya which is even mre painful

i sometimes wonder am i watching the same BALH which i got addicted last yearDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramAnfalsimlavidhijakther7leo4everanu rulzkinara17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top