Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

   

Is Urvashi Devi forum fave because she is Perfect? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is Urvashi Devi forum fave because she is Perfect?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [68.97%]
18 [31.03%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Joined: 26 April 2012

Posts: 7948

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I actually liked her as a celebrity before watching BB. 
A couple of months ago I also watch her other reality/game show, Meethi Churi and she was super entertaining there. I liked her even more. 

Then BB started...
I thought I'll be the most biased towards her...but she disappointed me big time. She was picking up fights for the most silliest reasons, just for the sake of it...in short, she lost major credibility and support from me. 
Then the live feed started...I was still not too fond of her, plus the state of this forum was such that there were way too many Urvashi fans and I didn't like how they overlooked her faults and made her out to be some "great" personality. She committed her fair share of mistakes so I couldn't see their reasoning at all when they accused others of things that even Urvashi has done too. Someone has said once on another section here that at times fans of celebrities can make you hate the celeb. that you only disliked before...and that same thing was happening with me.
However, the past 2-3 weeks, I've started to like Urvashi again cuz I find her better than other contestants comparatively (like Ashka or Delnaz). She has the ability to admit her mistakes and I think BB team has been a little unfair to her and portrayed as the "bad guy" many times. I find her a bit like Sana too cuz they both don't care about what they say at times and just blurt out whatever is in their heart straight out. 
I can see that the way Karishma treated Sana is the same way Ashka treated Urvashi...they both (Kar and Ashka) probably didn't trust these two (Sana and Urvashi) enough in their friendship and thus, sorta brought their friendship to isolation. That aspect makes me sympathize more with Sana and Urvashi...they both were genuine and loyal in their friendship but those friendships never lasted long enough and changed equations of their relationships with other housemates, for the good or bad. 

So, the conclusion is that I like Urvashi again...for very different reasons. I'd rather prefer her as a winner than Delnaz or Ashka. 


Edited by khoslakadhokla - 13 December 2012 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Urvashi Devi forum fave because she is Perfect? (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 7346

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaken

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Urvashi devi ca do no wrong jai ho LOL


Thanks, For start believing that

der  aaye durust aaye janaab.Smile


Where is the perfect Urvashi temple? Confused do i need go visit her in boss house house to receive perfectness LOL

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 7346

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

I actually liked her as a celebrity before watching BB. 
A couple of months ago I also watch her other reality/game show, Meethi Churi and she was super entertaining there. I liked her even more. 

Then BB started...
I thought I'll be the most biased towards her...but she disappointed me big time. She was picking up fights for the most silliest reasons, just for the sake of it...in short, she lost major credibility and support from me. 
Then the live feed started...I was still not too fond of her, plus the state of this forum was such that there were way too many Urvashi fans and I didn't like how they overlooked her faults and made her out to be some "great" personality. She committed her fair share of mistakes so I couldn't see their reasoning at all when they accused others of things that even Urvashi has done. Someone has said once on another section here that at times fans of celebrities can make you hate the celeb. that you only disliked before...and that same thing was happening with me.
However, the past 2-3 weeks, I've started to like Urvashi again cuz I find her better than other contestants comparatively (like Ashka or Delnaz). She has the ability to admit her mistakes and I think BB team has been a little unfair to her and portrayed as the "bad guy" many times. I find her a bit like Sana too cuz they both don't care about what they say at times and just blurt out whatever is in their heart straight out. 
I can see that the way Karishma treated Sana is the same way Ashka treated Urvashi...they both (Kar and Ashka) probably didn't trust these two (Sana and Urvashi) enough in their friendship and thus, sorta brought their friendship to isolation. That aspect makes me sympathize more with Sana and Urvashi...they both were genuine and loyal in their friendship but those friendships never lasted long enough and changed equations of their relationships with other housemates, for the good or bad. 


I dont wanna go on urvashi's past life as i dn't judge anyone on that  basis sooo... forget about her past just concentrate what she is doing in the house tell me what great things she has done in the house to put her as forum fave. and be procise this will come in handful. Big smile

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Joined: 26 April 2012

Posts: 7948

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman



I dont wanna go on urvashi's past life as i dn't judge anyone on that  basis sooo... forget about her past just concentrate what she is doing in the house tell me what great things she has done in the house to put her as forum fave. and be procise this will come in handful. Big smile


Which past life are you talking about? I've only referred the most to her days in BB Confused Any part of her stay in BB is meaningful to the discussion. I'll state it honestly, I don't have that list of all the great things she has done as you are expecting from me. I hope you've read my reply thoroughly. Her being the forum fav. was an irritating factor for me too cuz it made the forum seem too biased and lopsided. 
But since you seem to be in the mood to discuss...how about you list of all her faults and why she doesn't deserve an ounce of the favouritism she gets here? Maybe I'll try and counter that Tongue 


PS: Just so you know, I don't have many great things to say about her but whatever I'll say will be much much more than the good points for Ashka or Delnaz. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakendipali13music_mastiANNMT.

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 7346

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman



I dont wanna go on urvashi's past life as i dn't judge anyone on that  basis sooo... forget about her past just concentrate what she is doing in the house tell me what great things she has done in the house to put her as forum fave. and be procise this will come in handful. Big smile


Which past life are you talking about? I've only referred the most to her days in BB Confused Any part of her stay in BB is meaningful to the discussion. I'll state it honestly, I don't have that list of all the great things she has done as you are expecting from me. I hope you've read my reply thoroughly. Her being the forum fav. was an irritating factor for me too cuz it made the forum seem too biased and lopsided. 
But since you seem to be in the mood to discuss...how about you list of all her faults and why she doesn't deserve an ounce of the favouritism she gets here? Maybe I'll try and counter that Tongue 


PS: Just so you know, I don't have many great things to say about her but whatever I'll say will be much much more than the good points for Ashka or Delnaz. Tongue


No no no this thread is about urvashi we must not change the subject plus i am intrigued to get inside a urvashi fans head and see what delightful thoughts they have for Urvashi devi. Please elaborate further on your thougts for scientific reasons. LOL

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Joined: 13 August 2012

Posts: 2228

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
for me she is not perfect and never pretend to be perfect.
She is strong  and strait when she play...she is game changer..don't involve emotion when time to take strong move...she care people when santosh hurt only urva gave her proper attention.. same with Imam..or Vishal or nik-mink...she never afraid to give her POV when it's needed very strongly..she nominate dellu when it's open nomination...samething she didn't afraid  when sidhuji told about nomination she ask upfront why? when u play cricket did u catch the boll or not? she have some flaw but she accept it...sapna called her "moti bhens saali" she take it easy and called herself IMB...
for me she is more real..and I know as a single mom what kind of phase she passed so in that case any one can be lil rude because of experience...and I like strong and strait person like 21 century woman not " rotlu abla naari" so I prefer Urvashi.Star   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaken

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 7346

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

for me she is not perfect and never pretend to be perfect.
She is strong  and strait when she play...she is game changer..don't involve emotion when time to take strong move...she care people when santosh hurt only urva gave her proper attention.. same with Imam..or Vishal or nik-mink...she never afraid to give her POV when it's needed very strongly..she nominate dellu when it's open nomination...samething she didn't afraid  when sidhuji told about nomination she ask upfront why? when u play cricket did u catch the boll or not? she have some flaw but she accept it...sapna called her "moti bhens saali" she take it easy and called herself IMB...
for me she is more real..and I know as a single mom what kind of phase she passed so in that case any one can be lil rude because of experience...and I like strong and strait person like 21 century woman not " rotlu abla naari" so I prefer Urvashi.Star   


so she is not perfect? but waht about the poll it is saying something else? LOL

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Joined: 03 September 2012

Posts: 5579

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.