Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana didnt save vishal?

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Vishal saved her..and look at her keep voting for aashu n dell...get a life sana!...what would u do..when it comes to finals and its just u and ur aashu and dell left? what would u do...and who would u save? this triangle is making  memad..so chipku and weird.

poor vishal saved her but remember how upset sana got last time when vishal didnt save her..She was bitching and talking behind his back for not supporting her... Now tell me who is saving who?

so irritaed😡

same thing with Raajiv ..poor him keep saving his dellu...but she doesnt give a hoot!! ughhgh
Edited by California.Luv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
You must be new and watching after Vishal re-entered the house with the villagers. Sana saved Vishal twice, before he was eliminated First time. ðŸ˜Š
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This is a game. She's not obliged to save anyone let alone the same person zillion times. She's already done more than enough for Vishal. 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sana is spinelss
vishal is good still ingnoring her

and sana is so dumb, she is trying to entertain him but vishal doesnt give a damn of her

keep it up vishal

Edited by larki_punjaban - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Forget nominations --SHE is doing a bigger favor on vishal ---by moving his stretcher ----otherwise this guy will be laying on stretcher somewhere in the corner of the house ---with no one paying attention to him ---@

Vishal is now seriously looking like a hospital patient on stretcher --- and sana looks like a hot nurse whoz helping him ------and SAntosh looks like a tharkee wardboy --/ @

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont care if she saved him. She could have atleast considered him. Thats what matters to me. I think their "good" friendship is over. They are just acquaintances now.