Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread 61: Updt Pg 14 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 155

kat007

IF-Sizzlerz

kat007

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Originally posted by Autumn.

Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

vishal is out already?Cry

Kaun bola ye??Shocked

|
|
|
v

ye bola LOL

Yes, His punishment is over!

Afer eviction, he is free to sleep on Juhu Beach now!

yes aap hi ne to bola Cruiser jiConfused

Haaye Ram! Kidhar Jaa ke Maroon main, kahaan munh chhupaaun!

Pehli baar...pehli baar kisi ne mujhe seriously liya...Cry/...mat roko...ye khushi ke aansoo hain...behne do inhein!!! Cry

zyaada na roona nai abhi rajeev aa ra hai tissue box ke sath

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyyshubhajpteletubby-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread 61: Updt Pg 14 (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dellyinsp

Groupbie

dellyinsp

Originally posted by sweet_angel27

This is the first time I'm watching bb live, so i was just wondering do they not show us anything till someones evicted or what? Cause I've been sitting here for like the past hr or so just watching the swimming pool, and if they don't show the contestants talking to salman i would rather turn this off and sleep lol. 
yes they do this every time something interesting happens, like eviction,nomination or some task.

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

salman has not arrvied?

wonka

Goldie

wonka

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Just read on twitter that Rajeev,Niketan and Imam are safe 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.~~~~DangerouslySafe

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Kuch hua ki nahi?
Lol..
Damn sallu...

Kabhi toh time pe aya kar...
Even last time he was saying m not well n blah blah

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

This is the first time I'm watching bb live, so i was just wondering do they not show us anything till someones evicted or what? Cause I've been sitting here for like the past hr or so just watching the swimming pool, and if they don't show the contestants talking to salman i would rather turn this off and sleep lol. 

Go to bed dear, whenever there re important announcements, eviction episodes, Task announcement and all we only get to see the swimming pool and the bathroom. Once the eviction episode shooting is over we have to watch live feed carefully to see who all are seen in the house to guess about who is evicted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192sarah75-Cruiser-

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

salman has not arrvied?

hain...  aakar friday ka shooting bhi khatam kiya hoga anshul ji... kis duniya mein hain aap? ab 2:30 hone ko hain

sweet_angel27

IF-Dazzler

sweet_angel27

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dellyinsp

yes they do this every time something interesting happens, like eviction,nomination or some task.
So are they going to show the contestants talking to Salman or no? Do you have any idea when they're gonna show the contestants or will I just be seeing the swimming pool for another hr or so?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.