fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god just now isaw sana khan sex video .it seems the video leaked online by someone as a part of cheap publicity😡😡😡😡

as per the details she made a bollywood debut with a b-grade movie called " yehi hain high society"..in that she did some extremely intimate and saucy scenes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
old news and get over as Urvashi given more masala than Sana !!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Urvashi did a lots of such scenes in movies, she is no less, waise most of them r not inoccent... This industry is not clean... 

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but this video is a shock to me..i liked sana as a beautiful ,bubbly and innocent😲
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: preep

but this video is a shock to me..i liked sana as a beautiful ,bubbly and innocent😲

Inoccent? Many of them who seen inoccent are not and done more than u can imagine... Sana is not the only one... Many actors and actress had been through casting couch and they had also been doing it there and there, infact even some of these committed actors and actress has or had affairs being in a committed relationship...

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SO what if she did some scene in a movie...Why should we care? Its none of our business...ANOTHER IMMATURE POSTER...👎🏼 Edited by desi344 - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Past life of the celebrity / host will not be talked about when it has no relation to the show.

topic closed