Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajiv RATTED OUT his brother - what an idiot!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
What a gigantic waste of opportunity by Pillu.

I cannot believe that after hearing all that -- he straightly goes running to Delnaaz to rat him out !!! Seriously what a tool, he could have used the advice to its full potential to open his eyes, and see right through Dillu but here the prey runs straight back to the predator.

This guy is a real tool, he's taking it up the bum by Dillu and he is eager to bend down more. I think I no longer feel sorry for this clown because he brought it to himself.

Rajeev ko to VT station par ko bech ke bhi aajayega aur usko pata nahi aayega. Ouch

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtapkscutie4lifeDev110afreen13priyakenSalBjoohi5ifyyniharika111Misfitdude81taurusbbMrManagementpiyualkaablazedmelody.Shayari.Y2JisBackShanUlasSunshine797fire_gunChits1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv RATTED OUT his brother - what an idiot!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
dont worry dear he is mastermind niketan ka chella

he will use it to bring del's true face in public

del and her bro are big lairs

her bro says lay that rajeev never tried to patch up

and now this fake women is so confidently laiing about her own spoken words as shown in the precap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13anjali1790joohi5ifyySukhSandhudipali13piyualkaSunshine797Chits1

dude81

dude81

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
actually... confront karna galat ni tha... but kaise kiya us ne???
itne pyaar se... mujhe aap se yeh ummeed nahi thi...
and del mukar gai... kehti kissi se bhi puch le... yeh maan gaya!!!
bewakoof ne ye bhi ni socha k agar del sach bol rahi hai to kya uska bhai jhuth bol raha hai???? woh kyo jhuth bole ga???
aur del ne kaha hum ache frnds ban sakte hai...
yeh fir uske peeche ho liya!!!!!
hadd hoti hai stupidity ki!
mujhe del se zyada iss per gussa hai!!!
red angry face emoticon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13anjali1790joohi5ifyydipali13piyualkaSunshine797.lovelylotus.

yokool

Groupbie

yokool

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Exactly...he shud have only told Urvi/Niketan and not opened out to everyone...Now dhol will be cautious as she knows what all Rakesh must have told her and she will be extra careful. The only solution to this is BB showing the footage where Dhol told stuff abt Rajeev to Aska and sana...One more thing when sana knows all this what dhol told about Rajeev, cant she tell Rajeev about it since she claims to be his fried. Actually No...sana is also using him...Grow up Rajeev this SAD group is just using you

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13vinit_mittaljoohi5ifyydude81dipali13TheBosspiyualkaChits1

realitycheck

realitycheck

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Absolutely, I was stunned at this lady flatly denying and that too saying that call anyone and ask..omg
she is a fakester and these stupid people voted her to be captain again ..are you kidding me Angry
Rajiv is stupid - he should give up on this lady and just live his life, she is not worth trying getting back... she is faking it on show -wonder how she would be in reality. And the expression that she gives as if she is innocent. disgusting and she is the one who for the very first time commented on Sidhu saying "yeda banke peda khana" and I hate how when she is asked a simple question, she tries to sound like a devi giving a speech..speech that does not make sense. It will be pathetic if she wins big boss. She does not deserve to win at all. If I look at her fakeness and then I think about Urvashi, I really feel she should win as she has not been fake atleast, she is rude, impolite at times but not fake. I will be happy if any one else except this fakester wins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13joohi5ifyychachichampa

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
As usual,Dellu acts innocent and her irritating confused look !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Rajeev will never learn ! The guy does not have something called "SELF-RESPECT"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13tvbuff74joohi5ifyy

Thrasher

Goldie

Thrasher

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Rajeev is an idiot I dont think he will ever learn 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.