•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all😊,

I am quite new to this Forum..Once in a while Have come here and posted sometimes..
Though was not a regular visitor of Forum, I was and am a SiNal Fan, though was frustrated and disappointed with their actions most of the times.

Today's epi was quite nice, Most probably ,may be the main thing  being Siddhi Door from that crappy Diwan's house and finally in Her House(C house). she was Going through bad times, yet she is in Her House which was a relief ,though C clan or D clan wont help her anyways and however C clan might be...

And was So caught by this Statement of Siddhi during her self talk, when the Fall and Catch happened.

SiNal again caught us with their scenes...But the the statement was so catchy than their fall-catch for me..

It suits them both perfect...A indirect well suited one for SiNal...
Wo Dono Buri nehi Hai, But But, Brainless and stupid many a times..

However they might be,But they Belong to each other, thats what the statement implies.
However wrong I might be, stupid Silly or bad I might be But I am Yours...
Siiddhi is Yours kunal. and Kunal is Yours Siddhi.

And finally ,Though siddhi make Lame sacrifices and continues mutness avatar that irritates or Kunal remains silent without any investigation on what he seen or doesnt choose his own path even after being a Gold medalist...
Fir Bhi, We are fans of SiNal and love them too...

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
hi

Yes well said. no matter what,  sinal deserve each other and belong to each other.

it was a nice scene, liked siddhi's self talk and the way kunal looked at her. he was all nervous and decides to walk out of the house. hahha

norzar

Hi πŸ˜Š,

Yes me too liked the scene...However angry our Mr.Chopra is, he cant see His love,Mrs.Chopra in Tears or See her Falling... He either rush to catch her or with the Tissue...
Of course the previous tissue scenes were my fav, though i make a fun out of it...

remember even in Abhay's house, once siddhi was about to fall, Kunal rushed before...

I mean I liked both of them today, Let it be the case only...

Kunal's anger  and Hurt is Justified...He sees his love married to someone else when he was expecting her to be with him, as said today he waited that day, the same restless raat he spent...
But Got a shock of his Life next day...

So his Hurt and anger out of undying love he has for siddhi is justified...
He is right to be a angry man, and let this avatar continues...atleast others will have their dosage from him, mainly abhay...
Siddhi tho need not worry of this angry man, However angry he might be, how many pheras or promises he do, surely he is going to forgive siddhi at a Moment , and may be as said, a few days enough for Siddhi  to create a Crack on the wall Kunal chopra built today...
Even today he cant take his eyes off though he is in anger...
This Girl has an effect on him...So siddhi need not worry...
As U said, he feels nervous whether that break down will happen, thats why left...πŸ˜†
And one thing she needs to make sure is open her mouth and say why she went through all what she did...

Siddhi's Majbooris also understood...She does some lame sacrifices which cost her life, Now which kids have done ,she could have done and gained brownie points,,,But Cvs want that way...So let it be...
Whatever she has done or silly, she did it  for Kunal and son's sake...So
She is right in saying she has gone wrong but Love is for real and she wish to join with him and her family wholeheartedly...So hope she gets it...

And we Get Some Sinalious Moment tooo...A angry Mr.Chopra with a Loving Mrs.Chopra would be a Good one to Look for...

Hope they show it in a good way rather than Dragging and showing Kids do all...
Hope atleast now Sinal has a part to do in their life something for themselves...
And they play a role in it and sort out the misunderstandings and Majbooris...

If at all, they show like,May kunal visualizes the Marks on Siddhi and Does some investigation on it would be fine to watch...

Let them so these fighting or not talking scenes Like today... but slowly they should show such scenes also were Kunal notices that on siddhi and starts his self Investigation...
Bcoz Siddhi tho not going to open her mouth as she said until she is able to sort issues with him and C clan...
SiNal loves each other madly and passionately...no matter how much hatred and anger he show to her...he still loves her madly...

kunal investigating the matter and bring out siddhi's truth is just a dream...this issue will be deal by either sulekha...kids or vikram...i have no hopes from kunal at all...
Posted: 10 years ago
kitna lamba lamba type kiya hai
kaise krte ho