Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Ufff am and fed up of this dillu, hope rajeev stays away from her now.

He expressions today were ROLF.

Band baje ga rang chare ga lalalala aage gana yaad nahin hain, lol

mahek that song from movie khatta meetha, aiyla re aiyla
priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyaken

mahek that song from movie khatta meetha, aiyla re aiyla

Below is kaliram ka phat gaya dhol song  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjTPXUUZFI
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarah75

RAKESH ji incase u are in Indiaforums so let us tell u ke Apke bhai, Rajeev ki halath ab kutte jaisi ho gayi hai...delu ke peeche peeche sirf dum hilane ka kaam karta hai...no self respect..chee.

Sad, but so true...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Delnaaz's expressions on hearing Rakesh met Rajeev was as if she sneaked a fart underneath...
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a bholi bhali expression Dholu was faking & way she was asking as if nothing happened was hillarious!!! 😆 we viewers can see her lies instantly all over her expressions lol! She was checkingout hw much did Rajeev got to know & what he didnt so that she continue her fake game!!! 😡

Rajeev take a stand now atleast!!! As much as I dont like the way he doesnt take stand, I feel sorry fr him! hez v stressed with relationship with dhol & with game already now he looks v shattered in todays epi! 🥱 Im happy tho that Urvi & Nikku r heir as support & understand him, whole situation they know even before he understood!

'Rajeev! Listen to your Brother Rakesh & stop being puppet! Understand why it was told!' I myself misunderstood his habit of touchy talk watching to dholu drama earlier! Move on! B away atleast now! 👍🏼 😊
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Niketan : Rajeev bahut hua Mard ban Nominate kar delnaaz ko
Rajeev : Hummm...Ek Second ...o.k I Rest My case

Sapna : Rajeev people use you like a doormat.

Urvashi : rajeev tera ek second khatam hi nahi hota

Salman : Hatao yaar Jane do Delnaaz ko
Rajev : Hummm...Ek Second ...o.k I Rest My case

Rajeev's Brother : Your Mohtarma is using you, confront her , chup mat raho...bolo
Rajeev :Hummm...Ek Second ...o.k I Rest My case

yeh Rajeev se kuch nahi Hoga...😆

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yokool

Dhol telling Rajeev that Yeh Achanak kaise Agaya when Rakesh came, so just want to tell Dhol that jaise tera bhai Bhaku aagaya tha achanak waise hi Rakesh aagaya

😆 😆 I just burst into laughter at that dialog of hers. I mean Mr Moron came, said such lovely things, all that was achanak too.

Originally posted by: DiviNitya

What a bholi bhali expression Dholu was faking & way she was asking as if nothing happened was hillarious!!! 😆 we viewers can see her lies instantly all over her expressions lol! She was checkingout hw much did Rajeev got to know & what he didnt so that she continue her fake game!!! 😡

True, one could clearly see she was trying gauge Rajiv's expression/reaction. If it was someone like Mr Moron he would have taken the whole house on his head but have to give it to Rajiv, what restrain. He was hurt but did not show anything.
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That achanak se kaise aa gaya comment was hillarious..as if bakhtiyaar had informed her 10 days in advance abt his visit! or wait..maybe BB had told delu b4 ghar mein ghusne ki hum yeh sab karenge 😆😆

n rajev is no less yaar..itna sab suinne ke baad...his ex-wifey has to simply deny this n he is again delu-delu behind her! aise bhi kya majboori hai uski!!😡
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Rajeev doesn't understand that DHOLNAZ is Dhongi DramaQueen , then he is the biggest idiot.